Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger (1356 Views)

How To Move Your Posts From Wordpress To Blogger / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / I Am Considering Moving My Blog From Wordpress To Blogger, Please See My Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Pls I need help on transferring my blog from WordPress to blogger if possible. Thanks
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by mokoshalb(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2016
Leward:
Pls I need help on transferring my blog from WordPress to blogger if possible. Thanks
PM
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by semasir: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2016
From your admin dashboard, go through settings and then export then get a xml converter to help you convert and upload to blogger. I can help you if you want it as I did same for thecapitalng.ng

Leward:
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Faithdamy(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Leward:

Complete Guide On How To Migrate Your Blog From Blogger To WordPress
http://www.damytechs.com/2016/09/complete-guide-on-how-to-migrate-your_2.html?m=0
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
semasir:
From your admin dashboard, go through settings and then export then get a xml converter to help you convert and upload to blogger. I can help you if you want it as I did same for thecapitalng.ng

Pls, I will appreciate your help, tried to upload the XML file but blogger was giving me error
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Faithdamy:

Complete Guide On How To Migrate Your Blog From Blogger To WordPress
http://www.damytechs.com/2016/09/complete-guide-on-how-to-migrate-your_2.html?m=0
The post is on blogger to wordpress. But thanks for your contributions
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
mokoshalb:
PM 08060505755
Will do
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by semasir: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
The file you exported from WP will be converted to Google format else it won't be successful.

Your can please check online for WP to blogger xml converter which will give you the required format. I can't remember the one I used the last time now.

Leward:

Pls, I will appreciate your help, tried to upload the XML file but blogger was giving me error
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
semasir:
The file you exported from WP will be converted to Google format else it won't be successful.

Your can please check online for WP to blogger xml converter which will give you the required format. I can't remember the one I used the last time now.

I found a way to convert, but when I import on blogge it still gives me bx-... error. I'm thinking maybe the converter I used cos WordPress3blogger.appspot.com is no longer working
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by semasir: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
So far the conversion was successful, it ought to be uploaded but I can't really say what's wrong again. You may as well search for the error response online or show me the screenshot so I know and maybe suggest way out in my little way.

Leward:

I found a way to convert, but when I import on blogge it still gives me bx-... error. I'm thinking maybe the converter I used cos WordPress3blogger.appspot.com is no longer working
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 12:49am On Sep 09, 2016
semasir:
So far the conversion was successful, it ought to be uploaded but I can't really say what's wrong again. You may as well search for the error response online or show me the screenshot so I know and maybe suggest way out in my little way.

Ok , thanks, I've decided to rather add the feed of the old blog to the new one as a widget. I hope readers take note
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by semasir: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
I don't understand that....
Leward:

Ok , thanks, I've decided to rather add the feed of the old blog to the new one as a widget. I hope readers take note
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=semasir post=49215131]I don't understand that.... .
I added the feed of my previous site to my new site as a widget so post from that site can appear on the new one.
Just that it means I can't delete the site and the feed appears only if the new site is viewed in desktop mode
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by semasir: 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Okay..... That means you're not successful with the transfer.

[quote author=Leward post=49219375][/quote]
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 12:28am On Sep 10, 2016
semasir:
Okay..... That means you're not successful with the transfer.

Yes, thanks for all your help
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by semasir: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2016
It's quite easy now...... Do you mind to send me the file so I help you convert it?
Leward:

Yes, thanks for all your help
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
semasir:
It's quite easy now...... Do you mind to send me the file so I help you convert it?
OK thanks, tried sending a pm but it said you are not connected, perhaps if you can drop your mail, thanks once again
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by semasir: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
Got your mail and responded.

Leward:

OK thanks, tried sending a pm but it said you are not connected, perhaps if you can drop your mail, thanks once again
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
semasir:
Got your mail and responded.

M'sorry, but I didn't see it, maybe you should pls resend
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by resultcase(m): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
semasir:

Your domain name got me thinking..... why go for thecapitalng.ng? since you can't get thecapital.ng, why not go for something shorter, simpler and brandable? We have too many good available .ng domains. Just my thought though.
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by semasir: 5:00am On Sep 11, 2016
Choice of the owner not mine but thecapital.ng is taken too.
resultcase:

Your domain name got me thinking..... why go for thecapitalng.ng? since you can't get thecapital.ng, why not go for something shorter, simpler and brandable? We have too many good available .ng domains. Just my thought though.
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by semasir: 5:01am On Sep 11, 2016
Okay.... It's semasirconnect@gmail.com

Leward:

M'sorry, but I didn't see it, maybe you should pls resend
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by Leward(m): 8:43am On Sep 11, 2016
semasir:
Okay.... It's semasirconnect@gmail.com

I've sent it, thanks
Re: How To Transfer From Wordpress To Blogger by semasir: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
Seen..... Will see it out and update you via email
Leward:

I've sent it, thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need A High Traffic Website To Advertise My Website On / Active 10k Facebook Group For Sale / This Website Can Teach You Anything You Want To Learn In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.