Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Popular Gender Bender 'bobrisky' Is Not Gay! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Gender Bender 'bobrisky' Is Not Gay! (photos) (2037 Views)

‘I Am Not Gay, I Only Have Sex With Women’ – Bobrisky / Christopher Idowu: "Homosexuals Are Disturbing Me, I'm Not Gay" - Tboss Brother / Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Gender Bender 'bobrisky' Is Not Gay! (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2016
In a recent interview, Nigerian male Barbie Bobrisky has addressed rumours saying he is gay.
Born Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, Bobrisky, the popular gender bender said:
“When Nigerians talk about the whole 14 years thing, I just sit down and be like why are some Nigerians so stupid, because the law does not say if u look and appear girly you would go to jail.
The law said gay marriage and I have never come out there and say I am getting married to a guy neither have I said I want to marry a guy.”.
The bleaching expert claimed he only dresses like a woman to attract clients for his business.

“The fact that I look and act like a girl does not mean I am gay, I am only doing this to survive, because it is the best I can do. I only think of how to get clients to patronize me.” He concluded by saying: “In the next ten years, I want to have a family, my kids, my wife and I want to be a crowd puller and that name, Bobrisky to keep flowing for eternity.”

This guy makes me laugh so much! Smh... Off to post this one on Palmchat.

Re: Popular Gender Bender 'bobrisky' Is Not Gay! (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2016
ToLisah:

The bleaching expert claimed he only dresses like a woman to attract clients for his business.

“I only think of how to get clients to patronize me.”
what type of client his he attracting....his just decieving his life
Re: Popular Gender Bender 'bobrisky' Is Not Gay! (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2016
eeehn eehn for your mind abi

(1) (Reply)

Prison Officer And Lover Share There Sex Romp Photos In The Bush / Nigerian Girl Is Apologizing To Phyno For Rejecting Him When He Had No Money / Ex MBGN Stephanie Kalu Uche In New Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.