Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I need to Change the Surname on my Electronic Passport. Can someone Help please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I need to Change the Surname on my Electronic Passport. Can someone Help please (839 Views)

Nigerian Passport Can Take You To These 44 Countries Without Visa / Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44 Countries Without Visa….[see List] / The New Nigerian Passport Can Take You To 44countries Without Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need to Change the Surname on my Electronic Passport. Can someone Help please by miraexcel(f): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
I'm in Lagos and i understand that this can only be done in Abuja. I need to change just the Surname and i already have the affadavit.  What's the procedure and cost? Thanks
Re: I need to Change the Surname on my Electronic Passport. Can someone Help please by gbabe1: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2009
mennn,  omo,  U just need to prepare for some sticky stuff.

First, u might be up to 2 weeks in Abuja depending on who handle your stuff anyway,

Those guys will collect from 70k-25k depending on who you met.

I lost my own to a travel scammer and if not for God that used

one mallam Isha for me. It would have been tough.
Re: I need to Change the Surname on my Electronic Passport. Can someone Help please by Vampire01: 1:29am On Oct 08, 2009
If its the new E-passport, you would need to apply for another one cos "Observation" is no more acceptable.
But if its the old one, you can get that fixed by indicating on the observation page the discrepancies. Better still get a new one cos the old passports would seize to be used from January next year
Re: I need to Change the Surname on my Electronic Passport. Can someone Help please by Dubstic: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
Hi, i can help u with it.u wil hav to com to abuja.u hav ur finger prints there.you hav to do it before d end of dís month becos by next month very strict measures wil be pasd against d adultration of d e-pasport and u may not be able to do it again. if u can get anoda person 2 do it 2 but dont xeed dis month

(1) (Reply)

Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? / Please Is There Anyone With Full Details Of Qatar Standard Of Living, Workpermit / Do You Know Any Cheap Hotels In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.