Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,428 members, 7,853,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? (850 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Save The Stress: Apply For The Uk Visa Anywhere In Nigeria / Pictures Of The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? by damola1: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2009
I have some stuff I wish to send to the UK, it weighs about: 25kg, and unfortunately, I am being asked to pay as 25k to send it, this excludes clearing cost.

I will appreciate if someone that's going to the UK can take it along, and charge me lower.

Email: damola@damola.com or call: 08053618904. It's timesensitive, and the contents are simply some IT gadgets. No doggy stuff.
Re: Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? by walesbanks(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
I travel often but dont know when i am travelling again. Secondly, people cant really help coz you cant trust anyone. It might be coke! I am sorry. Anyway, talk to me on : wales008@yahoo.com
Re: Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? by damola1: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2009
Thanks, but resolved not to even take it anymore.
Re: Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? by flekan(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
YOU THIS walesbanks GUY SELF, NA EVERYTHING YOU THEY DO Niiiiii
Re: Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? by OAM4J: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2009
flekan:

YOU THIS walesbanks GUY SELF, NA EVERYTHING YOU THEY DO Niiiiii

I wonder o!!!
Re: Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? by mevisbleek: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2009
@demola why dont you just pay the 25k sothat the parcel can go. Why o u want to make an innocent guy carry cocaine for u for free, if u want to transport cocainego and meet the igbo boys at alaba and leave innocent pple alone.
Re: Anyong Going To The Uk Within A Week? by justwise(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2009
mevisbleek:

@demola why dont you just pay the 25k sothat the parcel can go. Why o u want to make an innocent guy carry cocaine for u for free, if u want to transport cocainego and meet the[b] igbo boys [/b] at alaba and leave innocent pple alone.

Where do u get that from?

(1) (Reply)

African Online Food Stores In Eu -Do you know any?. / World Class Scam: Man Fools, Swindles 7,000 Nigerians Over Canadian Visa / Can Oneretrieve/ Re-print Us Appointment Page. Urgent Advice Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.