Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) (754 Views)

9 Children Die In Fire Outbreak In Baccha Village, Plateau (Photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by mikkybellami(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2016
She has 1 set of triplets, 1 set of twins and 4 individual births.

Going through her Instagram page, you will see that all her kids were so cute, healthy looking and they dress so lovely. The pictures do not really say if she’s married but ehn, she makes motherhood look rosy! In one of her posts, she directed this to those who want to abuse her:

“Folks be so busy making fake pages tryna bash me for having 9 kids but don’t gotta take care of none of them. It’s love knowing that your greatness goes unnoticed by complete strangers… Yes it get hard,yes they work my nerves but I got my kids…”I see lawyers, doctors & athletes” ❤️

Source: https://www.naij.com/958840-meet-25-yr-old-woman-9-children-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Lastking147(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2016
She cute af kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Alphaoscar: 11:19am On Sep 07, 2016
Are they for sale or what's the need for all these number of kids?
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2016
Wow! I'm so jealous shocked sooo cute cheesy kiss
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by sisisioge: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2016
She obviously lives in a country that pays her child support. If it were Nigeria, she won't dare do this.

By the way, may God bless our children.
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by alexhimself(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

What Is Growing Up Like... / A Mother Gave Birth To Baby Boy With 4 Legs And Two Sets Of Instruments In Lagos / MAN Or Woman? Who Put In The Best To Save Marriage The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.