Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

A Mother Gave Birth To Baby Boy With 4 Legs And Two Sets Of Instruments In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother Gave Birth To Baby Boy With 4 Legs And Two Sets Of Instruments In Lagos (753 Views)

Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) / Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Mother Gave Birth To Baby Boy With 4 Legs And Two Sets Of Instruments In Lagos by yeyenaija: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2017
A Mother Gave Birth To baby boy with 4 legs and two sets of Instruments In Lagos

A baby was born in lagos with two pairs of legs and a pair of male organs
A baby in lagos was born with four legs and two male org.ans. His mother described him as a gift from god and said that she will take him to another hospital for more care.
However after speaking with professionals she has decided to raise her boy as he is. The young mother has stated: “My first son, born three years ago, is healthy. We are poor and cannot afford expensive treatment.”
See baby boy born with 4 legs and 2 two sets of Instruments (photo)
- See more at:
http://setnaija.com/a-mother-gave-birth-to-baby-boy-with-4-legs-and-two-sets-of-Instruments-in-lagos-photos/

Re: A Mother Gave Birth To Baby Boy With 4 Legs And Two Sets Of Instruments In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
Beware of bloggers! That's am Indian baby and it should have been mentioned also OP, the extra two pairs of leg belongs to his twin who was poorly formed, surgery will help.
Re: A Mother Gave Birth To Baby Boy With 4 Legs And Two Sets Of Instruments In Lagos by laribari(m): 12:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
Bloggers are next to beggars!!

OP use your brain naa, does that child look Afro or African to you?

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For Our Princess As Cusson Baby Of The Year / I Am Fed Up, I Want To Quit School. I Need A Job / Ladies, Can You Marry Someone With The Exact Attitude And Lifestyle As Your Dad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.