Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Needs Uk Visiting Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Needs Uk Visiting Visa (777 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Needs Uk Visiting Visa by bukenken: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
Hi all,

I am planning a UK trip for me and my hubby but need visa, so who can assist with visiting visa.
Re: Needs Uk Visiting Visa by i5r431: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
"so who can assist with visiting visa?", well yourself and your husband cus your the ones applying and all the requirement is what you guys have to meet, its all in your hands really.
Try typing uk visas into google or just click here
You dont really need anyone else.
Re: Needs Uk Visiting Visa by travelcare: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
Its simple! All you need is to meet the necessary immigration rules and the visa requirements as visitors to the united Kingdom. For guidance and advice, contact

Travelcare Consults
Akinola A. Akingbala & Co
17 Ashabi Shonuyi street
Ijeshatedo, Surulere,
Lagos.

Or mail us via travelcare.consults@gmail.com or if very urgent call Olawale on 08023809767.

Regards

Travelcare
Re: Needs Uk Visiting Visa by travelcare: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
@i5r431

Watch your language here, this is a forum that is accessed by all and sundry, people of all ages. Be matured enough in the use of words. We dont force people and we dont secure visa for people, just the normal guidance and professional advice. Experience is the best teacher and professionalism cannot be ruled out. People here know they wont get everything on the UK sites and that is why they come here, they are no fools! Get it right Mr ?
Re: Needs Uk Visiting Visa by i5r431: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
It's not hard to gather the requirements of a visit visa, instruction and guidance are on the website; they can also go to the Visa Application Centre for advice if they are stuck instead of contacting you. Oh!! or you could offer to help them here and not have them contact you.
or they could join ukresident.com forum, there they would get free advice from genuine UK immigration solicitors and experienced members who give advice in the forum as part of their hobby and not for business like you, was were i turned to when i needed help before i naturalised as a BC.
Re: Needs Uk Visiting Visa by OAM4J: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
i5r431:

It's not hard to gather the requirements of a visit visa, instruction and guidance are on the website; they can also go to the Visa Application Centre for advice if they are stuck instead of contacting you. Oh!! or you could offer to help them here and not have them contact you.
or they could join ukresident.com forum, there they would get free advice from genuine UK immigration solicitors and experienced members who give advice in the forum as part of their hobby and not for business like you, was were i turned to when i needed help before i naturalised as a BC.

Gbam!
Re: Needs Uk Visiting Visa by DisGuy: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2009
i5r431:

For guidance and advice, visit
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/

Re: Needs Uk Visiting Visa by Dubstic: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
Contact me on 07030243752
Re: Needs Uk Visiting Visa by justwise(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2009
Dubstic:

Contact me on 07030243752

Contact u for what? To take her money and run away? ODEY

(1)

Early Date Visa Appointment And S/a Visa Assistance / Oversea! Oversea! Oversea! Without Deposit / Spain Sees Sharp Drop In Migrants From Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.