Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,870 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera (3960 Views)

Save Battery, Storage And Data With These Lite Versions Of Your Favorite Apps. / Smartisan R1: First Ever Smartphone With 1TB Internal Storage / The Turing Phone Cadenza With 512GB Storage And 12gb Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Astutechris(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2016

Turing Robotics Industries (TRI) has unveiled its latest smartphone – the Turing Phone Cadenza stating that the device will carry a whooping 12GB RAM and 1TB on the inside. Just when we thought we have seen enough with an 8GB RAM device from LeEco.
The new TRI smartphone will also come with some intriguing features like ‘Voice On’ technology which enables the smartphone to be switched On/Off using voice commands. Users can also use these voice commands for biometric authentication.

The Turing Phone Cadenza features a 5.8-inch Quad HD display of 1440×2560 pixel resolution. It is powered by not one, but two Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 (even though the same hasn’t been officially announced) CPUs paired with a an astonishing 12GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage. The storage can be further expanded up to 500GB by inserting a microSD card.
The Cadenza runs Turing’s own Swordfish OS with deep learning Artificial Intelligence (AI) features a 60MP rear camera with IMAX 6K recording facility and a 20MP dual-front camera.

Users can install up to 4 sim cards in the smartphone and it houses a huge 100Wh battery with graphene and hydrogen fuel cells. This device might not be available worldwide after its launching in India.

http://www.androidphonesinnigeria.com/tri-unveils-smartphone-12gb-ram-1tb-60mp-camera-india/
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Rick9(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
This phone is a beast

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by lifestyle1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Can use this for video shoot.
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Opistorincos(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
the future is here
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Samtoby(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
I refuse to believe this and if at all its real then it's purely a waste.... in this present tech level, you don't need up to that much of RAM and neither do you need that much of Internal Memory on a smart phone... The camera is still OK... just my opinion anyways

3 Likes

Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by barackodam: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
Samtoby:
I refuse to believe this and if at all its real then it's purely a waste.... in this present tech level, you don't need up to that much of RAM and neither do you need that much of Internal Memory on a smart phone... The camera is still OK... just my opinion anyways

60mp camera? undecided tori kinni?

na digital camera?
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by barackodam: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
this phone is useless, very very useless
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Ay04z(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
d price of d phone will finish a 2 bedroom flat is some area....

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Fgollado: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Oh wow....60MP?
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Fgollado: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
How do you knw?? have u used it?
barackodam:
this phone is useless, very very useless
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Rick9:
This phone is a beast

Bros.....Bros....Bros..... That is not a phone. I bet my Nokia 3310 that it was recovered from either aliens or a James Bond movie....no, even James Bond is not this bad a.ss. Definitely from an alien.
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by kollybay4u: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
How much? Hope not this Buhari economic hardship sha!
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by ddjay: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
end time phone, my people rejoice oh,this is a sign that the world is coming to an end. prophecies are quickly being fulfilled
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
This company have a good photoshop artist around them and if you pre order this phone, you will recieve what they are smoking so you see exactly what they are seeing.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na wetin be this i must say smiley all this phone manufacturers wan collect our money finish just for phone see phone with shocked great spec if i have money to buy am i no go buy rather do another thing with the money grin
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Ozavize88(f): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
...... ..
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by HyDef(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Interesting. Although a Google search seems to verify this news, I hardly believe Turing can achieve such.

They couldn't even meet up with delivery schedules for the Turing phone. They delayed deliveries like what, 4 times?

And they used a crowdfunding platform, that might be the same approach this time around though. Probably the only way to ensure minimal loss on a phone of such... Vision.

That way they only produce as many as we're requested, rather than eventually finding out no one wants a 3000 dollar phone.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by joseph214(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Impossible.
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
OP, yhu for tell us sey we de buy handtop, laptop brother. Shikenan

Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Samtoby(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
barackodam:

60mp camera? undecided tori kinni?

na digital camera?

lol.. I don't want to condemn everything about the phone Ni.. everything on it is over do.
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by alphamars(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Those specs on a fone doesn't exist. This is just a write up full of crap. This bloggers just come with rubbish, that battery alone make its obvious and only in India y'all right. The camera and the countless sim are clear indication that the op just want yo write
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by costandi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
60MP?

Your name must be Mr. Lie nus Mba.
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by Cathony(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
such a Hoax
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by bluewles33: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2016
K
Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by KingPoult: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Astutechris:

Turing Robotics Industries (TRI) has unveiled its latest smartphone – the Turing Phone Cadenza stating that the device will carry a whooping 12GB RAM and 1TB on the inside. Just when we thought we have seen enough with an 8GB RAM device from LeEco.
The new TRI smartphone will also come with some intriguing features like ‘Voice On’ technology which enables the smartphone to be switched On/Off using voice commands. Users can also use these voice commands for biometric authentication.

The Turing Phone Cadenza features a 5.8-inch Quad HD display of 1440×2560 pixel resolution. It is powered by not one, but two Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 (even though the same hasn’t been officially announced) CPUs paired with a an astonishing 12GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage. The storage can be further expanded up to 500GB by inserting a microSD card.
The Cadenza runs Turing’s own Swordfish OS with deep learning Artificial Intelligence (AI) features a 60MP rear camera with IMAX 6K recording facility and a 20MP dual-front camera.

Users can install up to 4 sim cards in the smartphone and it houses a huge
[size=18pt]100Wh battery[/size]
with graphene and hydrogen fuel cells. This device might not be available worldwide after its launching in India.

http://www.androidphonesinnigeria.com/tri-unveils-smartphone-12gb-ram-1tb-60mp-camera-india/

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Check Out This Phone With 12GB, 1TB Internal Storage And 60MP Camera by barackodam: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Samtoby:

lol.. I don't want to condemn everything about the phone Ni.. everything on it is over do.

lol, I get it

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Got My Xiaomi Note 8 / How To Share Mtn Data Bundle / Revealed: Why Smartphones Cost Just $150 To Build And Are Sold For $800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.