Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) (65326 Views)

Hausa And Police Clash At Alaba, Lagos / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ile-Ife Osun, 5 Killed (Graphic Photos After Clash) / Igbo And Fulani Clash In Enugu Over N100. Two Killed, Mosque Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by cosade(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2016
ceejay80s:

first pic is fulani

second is hausa

no difference

like peter and paul psquare

Second pix is also Fulani

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by seyiaa: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Rednaxelot:
Gambari pa Fulani, ko lejo ninu!
omo oduduwa tooto
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Malawian(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
idris4r83:
Wheres d graphic image?
you no see blood for dia? abi u don forget say when nollywood start, even common slap na "action". cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Hausas generally are quite easy going but an average Fulani...I rest my case

Dem be the same
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Jidibia(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
afroniger:
Wetim come cause the fight??
U dey ask me make I ask who?

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Alezy:
I never thought these two tribes will ever fight em selves.

Ni gba to je kpe eranko jatijati ni awon meji, ki lo expect?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
maverickdude:
Fools...violence runs in their dna undecided
violence and sodomy. Ask sulesadat
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by ceejay80s(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
cosade:

Second pix is also Fulani

go check again
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by JuanDeDios: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
freesinzu:
hmmm, this is new
As in, ehn?!
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Greenback: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
This brohaha,chaos,fight is between abokkis and abokkis,wetin come make frightened chickens afonja run to mowe na,haba! grin

Well,gud thing the cops took control..mallam die for nothing,rip tho,sha.
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by cosade(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
ceejay80s:

go check again

Roger
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by omegatwelve: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
what was the cause?
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
When God is for us,who can be against us? Let the enemies be confused and kill themselves,who cares? undecided
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by mcbreeze: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
I no understand Hausa and Fulani fighting? For what kwa? If that is true ....... No cause for alarm Na quarrel no be fight

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Smooyis(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
So hausa and fulani can fight?
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Marlboro1: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
idris4r83:
Wheres d graphic image?

My brother! Some people don't even know the meaning but like to throw it out there at will.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by freedom96: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Rednaxelot:
means
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Nwaiberibe: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
I've always known that the Fulanis, who happen to be Bubu's blood brothers, are the major trouble mongers in the zoo. Hausas are good people
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Richy4(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Junior66:

Hausas speak Hausa language as their first language and their state of Origin is mostly from the northwestern states of Kano, parts of Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara, Jigawa, Katsina and Kebbi. Of all these states only Kano has 100percent hausa indigenous population. The rest have either Fulani and hausa or both with other northern tribes.
The fulanis speak fulani as their first language and reside in all northern states either as normads (mostly middlebelt) or indegenes (Taraba, Adamawa, Borno, Gombe, Bauchi, Plateau, Katsina, Sokoto etc). The herdsmen you see around are all Fulanis maybe with rare exceptions.

There are also some hausa and fulanis who have inter-married for so long that there are not called Hausa-Fulani.

When you hear people of hausa extraction just as in the post above pls take note: it may refer to either pure or real Hausa people OR northern minority tribes that generally speak hausa as a second language. For instance there are few pure hausa people in the north-eastern states of Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe, Borno etc. These are not hausa states although dey are historically known as the hausa banza.

pls let other fellow northerners correct me or add to what i have written.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Richy4(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
cosade:

In 1804 Usuman Dan Fodio, a studious and charismatic Muslim Fulani scholar, began to preach the reformist ideology in the Hausa kingdoms. His movement became a revolution when in 1804, seeing himself as God’s instrument, he preached a jihad against the Hausa kings whom he felt were not following the teachings of the Prophet. A great upheaval followed in which the Fulani took control of most of the Hausa states of northern Nigeria in the western Sudan. A new kingdom, based on the city of Sokoto, developed under Dan Fodio’s son and brother. The Fulani expansion was driven not only by religious zeal but by political ambitions, as the attack on the well-established Muslim kingdom of Bornu demonstrated. The result of this upheaval was the creation of a powerful Sokoto state under a caliph, whose authority was established over cities such as Kano and Zaria and whose rulers became emirs of provinces within the Sokoto caliphate.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/special-report-who-are-the-fulani-people-and-their-origins/

http://www.nigeriahouse.org/hausa.htm

Thanks
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
hmmmm. Julietcutie

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by mountain2019: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Na 2day e don tey wey Fulani start to dey screw Hausas. Started from the time of Othmandanfodio. Hausas have bn slaves to the Fulani. Reminds me of a person that published a book on how the grand parents of the Fulani Emir of Katsina travelled all d way from Kano to dislodge Hausas of their heritage and started ruling d indigenes. The worst part is many mumu Hausa youths were there clapping 4 him. Not enough to pick stone but let it be called a blasphe....? U undstd?
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by islandmoon: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
May late grandmother will say " Gambari pa fulani 'ko ni ejo ninu"

Meaning " Gambari kill fulani ' no case'. Case closed!!

May her beautiful gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Henrichemeka(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ina ege kwa...
Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Troublesome Fulani boy be like this ----------------------->

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by MENELIK1: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
SaiNigeria:
Who else notice how Yorubas are dead silent over this fracas

They are afraid on who to Side with cos their two masters are involved.

Had it been Igbo vs hausa, they will be quick to remind us how we are disturbing their peace and should take the fight to Igbo land
We have heard you, now go and hawk your Fan Yogo, we are not interested in your tribal crap

6 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by monabass: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hahahahaha.. . Walahi, I laugh at any body that will give his land to a Fulani man in the name of help or grazing reserve.
Your descendants will be homeless.
Ask anyone from barkin ladi in plateaus state or Agatu of Benue.
Those guys are heartless and deadly.
I never liked gov. Fayose until I learnt he is vehemently against the grazing reserve rubbish.
In case you don't know those guys want to gain control of the entire country and are trying to encroach, especially now that their brother Buhari is in power.
Any way, I my condolence to the family of the deseased if at all they know him. He could be one almajiri that came with truck of onion from somewhere like jigawa many years back.
And I Can only say "may" his soul rest in peace! even though he may not be saved.. .just for formality

2 Likes

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
God no dey sleep he has started hearing our prayers.

Holy Ghost fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) by Orikinla(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Rednaxelot:
They have scores to settle that even being Muslims cannot end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.