Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Help Needed On God Of War 2 (The Great Chasm). - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help Needed On God Of War 2 (The Great Chasm). (6101 Views)

Art Of War 2 Liberation Of Peru / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game / Devil May Cry Vs God Of War 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On God Of War 2 (The Great Chasm). by georgee(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
i need help on how to obtain wings to get accross two bridges, i have been stuck on that place for over a week now.
i knw am suppossed to see a guy and fight him to collect his wings, but the page just doesnt show on my own CD. i have also checked this site for help
http://www.stuckgamer.com/video_pages/god_of_war_2/vid071.shtml
though at first when i got there, i usually see a wing dangling underneath the bridge, but afta saving or dying off, the wings just dissapears.
uptill now, av not been able to see the wings. i just run accross the two bridges aimlessly,
please , anyone who has successfully passed that place shuld kindly come to my aid,  cry cry
Re: Help Needed On God Of War 2 (The Great Chasm). by Infoseye(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
georgee:

i need help on how to obtain wings to get accross two bridges, i have been stuck on that place for over a week now.
i knw am suppossed to see a guy and fight him to collect his wings, but the page just doesnt show on my own CD. i have also checked this site for help
though at first when i got there, i usually see a wing dangling underneath the bridge, but afta saving or dying off, the wings just dissapears.
uptill now, av not been able to see the wings. i just run accross the two bridges aimlessly,
please , anyone who has successfully passed that place shuld kindly come to my aid,  cry cry

Yea I experienced such twice when playing god of war 2, just buy another copy of god of war 2 game dvd again, because that copy is corrupted.
Re: Help Needed On God Of War 2 (The Great Chasm). by ritchboy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
Beating Icarus to a pulp then rippin' his wings from his back. . . good memories grin
march 2010 couldnt come soon enough if it tried.
Re: Help Needed On God Of War 2 (The Great Chasm). by georgee(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2009
@Infoseye
Thanx a lot, i tot as much also. the icarus page wanted to open last night. it culdnt just open, it got stuck during the mini-movie(opening small small)
but didnt really knw wat i pressed before the mini-movie appeared, i just left it for abt 10-15mins, before i knew it i saw kratos and icarus talking. undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Help Needed On God Of War 2 (The Great Chasm). by brainyack(m): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
georgee: i need help on how to obtain wings to get accross two bridges, i have been stuck on that place for over a week now.
abeg I'm still trying to get back Pegasus form the Prometheus guy....I'm where you'll see archers and battle several minotaurs. after killing them what else?
Re: Help Needed On God Of War 2 (The Great Chasm). by brainyack(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2013
georgee: i need help on how to obtain wings to get accross two bridges, i have been stuck on that place for over a week now.
abeg I'm still trying to get back Pegasus form the Prometheus guy....I'm where you'll see archers and battle several minotaurs. after killing them what else?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos City Run - Game launched / Thread For Scrabble And Chess Lovers / Online Gamers Android Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.