Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks (31971 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by chxe: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Why does this look like something a lawyer wrote?
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by rhames(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Beehshorp:

Exactly...
I advice the widow should take dis matter to court if indeed the family are after her properties.. Altho some women are wolves in sheep clothings prompting this type of reaction when ever their husband dies... But looking at this from another aspect.. The woman should be in mourning not complaining about properties..

What's my own sha? Dey shouldn't just wash dia dirty linens in public cos we won't dry it for dem in social media

How I wish you understand the desperation some families have for wealth and inheritance issues. The widows in Africa have always been on the receiving end when they lose their loved ones.

its a terrible situation sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by EFGH: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2016
May God help the Eneche family
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by c4tnoelz: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2016
it is well
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by MrPeterson(m): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2016
'we await her return to the house she voluntarily vacated without our prior notice '

This people are sick . How can you claim she was evicted from the house due to rental bills and still claim she vacated the house voluntarily .

5 Likes

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by janvier27(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2016
How ridiculous not to have done autopsy. Why now insinuating on cause of death. Plenty words, not much message.

2 Likes

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by Alphaoscar: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
Seriously this family's side of the story is not straightforward.

If you knew your brother's death is too sudden and you suspect a foul play in his death why did the family refuse to do the autopsy and do proper investigation of his death ?

This press release is like a tongue in cheek and it can't stand the test of time.

2 Likes

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by springtech(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
All I can say is. ALL IS WELL.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
SMH
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by adontcare(f): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
God know the truth shikena
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by Akinaukwa: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
I said it when some people were busy cursing and heaping blames on the Samosses, never arrive at a judgement without hearing from both parties. She parked out her things, took photograph of it and posted same as having been thrown out by her inlaws. Lies oh! Hell fire loading. Instead of mourning the husband, she quickly ran back to Abuja to go on media war. Like earlier said, there was a total love lost between her and the inlaws even before the demise of the Pastor. As a woman of God, cos i believed the call her "Mama Jesus" in her Church, she should sue for peace and set forth an example.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by NairaMaster1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
rhames:
we only heard from the family. let us hear from the late pastors widow?

Na for you ooo

The family just reacted to the widow's allegations. Did you ever read the news?

1 Like

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by akinsmyk(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
rhames:

Where were you when the late pastor's wife was reported? The accusation before this defence came from the family right?

Sure she and or her friends/ sympathizers are the brain behind the first report. Why is the widow not given a statements since comments were coming in her favor against her in-laws before now?
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by adontcare(f): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
God know the truth shikena[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
How come the family members never talked about the late pastor's finances and who are in charge of it. He didn't build any house because they only talked about rented apartment.
Lies and half truth is written all over family's response.

1 Like

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by ensamy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
She may be doing all this with pressure from her new Lover.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by maasoap(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
janvier27:
How ridiculous not to have done autopsy. Why now insinuating on cause of death. Plenty words, not much message.
Your head dey there. I thought I was the only one that saw how they were stylishly implying that the cause of death of the pastor might not have have been natural or had the wife's handwork written all over it since it happened in the dead of the night.
These people are greedy set of people. Lengthy words, scanty info, well scrutinised before release.

7 Likes

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by idu1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
I no fit read am abeg
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by unite4real: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
owukpa:

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/ejection-of-sammoses-widow-from-house.html?m=1

4. We agreed with our late brothers wife that the Ministry of our Late Brother will have to continue as a legacy and therefore should move on.

It was in the light of this that arrangements were being made to offset all the bills running into Millions of Naira owed by the ministry due to his sudden demise.
It may interest you to note that actions had already been taken as salaries owed some workers were already paid on Monday by the family before this mischievous outrage of Tuesday.

The Tuesday meeting was intended to continue the next stages of
actions from the families own personal accounts just to shield her.

7. We wish to state at this point that she is free to do everything she wishes with her late husband's affairs and ministry. We have no intention to interfere in the affairs and ministry of our late brother Rev Sammoses Enenche since our attempt to assist has been misconstrued and violently resisted.

Every attempt to reach her since her decision to move out of the house has been futile as her phones and contacts have not been accessible. We however are available and open for discussions and conclusions on any pending issues as soon as she is willing to respond to our gestures.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by unite4real: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
unite4real:

4. We agreed with our late brothers wife that the Ministry of our Late Brother will have to continue as a legacy and therefore should move on.

It was in the light of this that arrangements were being made to offset all the bills running into Millions of Naira owed by the ministry due to his sudden demise.
It may interest you to note that actions had already been taken as salaries owed some workers were already paid on Monday by the family before this mischievous outrage of Tuesday.

The Tuesday meeting was intended to continue the next stages of
actions from the families own personal accounts just to shield her.

7. We wish to state at this point that she is free to do everything she wishes with her late husband's affairs and ministry. We have no intention to interfere in the affairs and ministry of our late brother Rev Sammoses Enenche since our attempt to assist has been misconstrued and violently resisted.

Every attempt to reach her since her decision to move out of the house has been futile as her phones and contacts have not been accessible. We however are available and open for discussions and conclusions on any pending issues as soon as she is willing to respond to our gestures.

I see contradictions with items 4 and 7
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by maasoap(m): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
Akinaukwa:
I said it when some people were busy cursing and heaping blames on the Samosses, never arrive at a judgement without hearing from both parties. She parked out her things, took photograph of it and posted same as having been thrown out by her inlaws. Lies oh! Hell fire loading. Instead of mourning the husband, she quickly ran back to Abuja to go on media war. Like earlier said, there was a total love lost between her and the inlaws even before the demise of the Pastor. As a woman of God, cos i believed the call her "Mama Jesus" in her Church, she should sue for peace and set forth an example.
How can she mourn under these circumstances? She claimed she was thrown out of the house where she was supposed to mourn. The family members said that the house rent was due two months ago. Now, I'm asking you how could she mourn peacefully whatever the story you choosed to believe. Are they telling us that the late pastor never built a house? He didn't leave any money behind either?
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by cococandy(f): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Their response is laced with subtle accusations. Died without illness, we refused autopsy bla bla bla like they are doing the woman a favor. If you feel he was killed request a damned autopsy and stop the snidely orchestrated accusations.

What's their business with the man's wealth? They just jumped in to manage his wealth and oversee his ministry. Is it their place? Some in-laws don't realize they come second to the wife in terms of what a man owns. She and him were partners hence they don't have the right to oversee anything without her say so.

And what sound counsel did she refuse? Theirs? Such arrogance and highhandedness. Y'all effing go mind your own homes and wives. Plebs.

5 Likes

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by ehissi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why will a woman received with love and affection from her late Husband's family run away??

I sense that their exist division amongst the man's family members as to what to do with her because she can choose to just leave and remarry and she is free from them.

They obviously handled the matter poorly, else it wouldn't have found its way to the press in such a manner. For sure, such matters will definitely reach the press, given her late husband's popularity but not like this.

A woman whose late Husband's house rent is 2months overdue, shebi they would have first focussed on settling that, at least tender her steady assurances as a way to assuage the widow.

The woman is no fool and from her actions is no beggar either.

The real truth will be unravelled soon. Let's not forget that she is mourning 4 persons in one, a friend, a lover, a husband and her pastor.

If administered in love, any woman can bear any traditional requirements met to her as far mourning goes, but if a hint of suspicion or hatred exists, then she will be put in a defensive mode and will take any action that guarantees her survivial.

Plus, did anyone note that the spokesman mentioned at least 2 times that Rev Sam Moses died without sickness and they didn't seek medical autopsy (could it be possible that during family deliberation somebody suggested Spiritual autopsy??)

Also why is the Son of his second senior sister speaking on behalf of the family??

Isn't there an elderly man in the family besides Rev Sam Moses himself or could it be that such person isn't considerate of the Christian values of Rev Sam Moses??

Or could it be that the Family is filled with divisive and contentious people

We shall soon hear the full tori......... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by Amanwulu1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
lonelydora:
If i talk my mind now, they will ban me.
if u can't talk ur mind there's no biz owning an account here.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by MrHenshaw: 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
chxe:
Why does this look like something a lawyer wrote?

R lawyers not suppose to write it?Do i want a doctor to write it.Take d write-up and leave d writer.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by sokoanugwa: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
This matter has been blown beyond proportion. The Enenche's i know will not throw her out of her matrimonial home. She needs to come out clean on this one. Why are we not asking her to explain in details what transpired before she came to Abuja few days after her late husband burial? She should tell the truth concerning real issues and not trying to gain public sympathy through social media platform. We should try and refrain ourselves from making comments we are not sure of. Its well

2 Likes

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by holyfather(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Them for carry out an autopsy before buying that body.
It would have saved us some arguments that are just ahead.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by yemmight(m): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
rhames:

Ha ha. Are u a learner? Meaning that you never read this story at all. Some people are just too lazy to read and understand.

1 Like

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by holyfather(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
WilliamXII:

(The story starts getting confusing from here maka chukwu)

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by 4nobody4every1: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
sad angry sad
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by 9jatatafo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
At least both the wife and the family should pipe low and allow the late rev to rest instead of fighting over mere vanities

1 Like

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by andyanders: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
rhames:

For real, the woman should be heard. But one thing that has not been mentioned here is, if the man ever had children.

If the late man had children with this woman and the so called family never brought them to light herein, then I have my reservation over this whole issue.

More to that, the person who wrote and addressed this issue is a Nephew and not a direct brother to the deceased.

The woman wouldn't have moved out of the apartment if there was no direct threat to her life.

Nigerians and their mentality over issues like this should be looked into. If a man is married to his wife legally or they have lived together and issues involved, we should look into the affairs of those children left behind by the deceased and not his property.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How An Angel Of God Made Me Invisible To Guys Armed With Guns Who Came For Me. / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.