Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks (31976 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by ekhai(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
rhames:
we only heard from the family. let us hear from the late pastors widow?
She started it some days ago. I knew her story wasn't true. I knew the family will respond. First let her tell us what happened to her husband. secondly, what was her motive of leaving home immediately her husband was laid to rest?
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by DrP2000(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
In as much as am not meant to judge but I smell rat in the whole saga, this is damage control,

The family was busy to pay off salaries of workers, pay off debts owned by the ministry but not keen to pay off the house rent of their late brothers wife, are they not aware of the expiration of the rent, or is it not part of the debt owed by their late brother, i wonder the kind of Landlord that will throw away tenants property because his rent expired a month ago, without atleast 6months grace even a qiut notice and you people kept quite about it.

From every indication and the write up, it shows they are suspecting this woman for being responsible to their brothers death, does it mean one cannot die without being sick, no body forced you not to do autopsy, after all you have the wherewithal to fund it, if you are suspecting her, come out openly and accuse her not by funny body languages.

This woman didn't rush to press at the onset, rather it was a day after the incident appear in press that she granted her own interview so don't judge her as if she is the one that casted you people, after all what will she gain to blackmail your family but this a woman crying out for what she is passing through.

Pls I beg all of you to stop washing your dirty linen in the public, this woman for the virtue of fact that she is married to your brother ,means she is your wife and relation and need to be catered for before she stabilises. Her children must be put into consideration if any.

Madam widow, your in-laws are your family, if there is any form of maltreatment to you, reach out to the elders in the family to intervene, also learn to respect your in-laws. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by Sunsets: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
I ask myself if the family in their celebrated magnanimity couldn't pay the house rent that expired two months ago.
bennyrazz:
Her intentions were just to smear the Enenche family, devil truly lives in some women no matter how beautiful they appear on the outside.

Women and their antics. I never expect less from the Enenche family about what they have said @ bolded. I never expected less from them. The ball is in the woman's court because looking at it, it shows she's the one at fault here considering all what they have done for her, yet she still went ahead to blackmail them to score cheap points. If truly they paid her house rents, paid off church workers then she must be made to apologise.
You summation is quite pathetic. Must you hurriedly pass a judgement. Let your thoughts tarry in you a little while before publication because you may edit it.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by Sunsets: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
My thoughts captured
DrP2000:
In as much as am not meant to judge but I smell rat in the whole saga, this is damage control,

The family was busy to pay off salaries of workers, pay off debts owned by the ministry but not keen to pay off the house rent of their late brothers wife, are they not aware of the expiration of the rent, or is it not part of the debt owed by their late brother, i wonder the kind of Landlord that will throw away tenants property because his rent expired a month ago, without atleast 6months grace even a qiut notice and you people kept quite about it.

From every indication and the write up, it shows they are suspecting this woman for being responsible to their brothers death, does it mean one cannot die without being sick, no body forced you not to do autopsy, after all you have the wherewithal to fund it, if you are suspecting her, come out openly and accuse her not by funny body languages.

This woman didn't rush to press at the onset, rather it was a day after the incident appear in press that she granted her own interview so don't judge her as if she is the one that casted you people, after all what will she gain to blackmail your family but this a woman crying out for what she is passing through.

Pls I beg all of you to stop washing your dirty linen in the public, this woman for the virtue of fact that she is married to your brother ,means she is your wife and relation and need to be catered for before she stabilises. Her children must be put into consideration if any.

Madam widow, your in-laws are your family, if there is any form of maltreatment to you, reach out to the elders in the family to intervene, also learn to respect your in-laws. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by Sunsets: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
You think she killed your brother. You also paid off every debt the business of your brother owed but you did not pay the house rent. Unholy bunch claiming holiness.
owukpa:

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/ejection-of-sammoses-widow-from-house.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by tammie24: 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
timunstopable:

you were making sense until you added yeye custom

a pastor wife to follow custom that conflicts with her Christian faith

nonsense
give unto caesar what belongs to caesar!!!
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by smart024(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is surely not the end of this...

I smell a rat when such a religious family starts requesting that not just their wives but the wife to a pastor and a general overseer of a Church to stay back in the village and perform TRADITIONAL RITES not as requested by the biblical doctrines of the Church...

Aside that, if truly they paid his debts in July as they claim, how come they left out the house rent up till the ending of August when the pastor passed away...?

How come they are awaiting the woman to come back to the rented house since they are claiming they have hands off from the man's properties...?

Honestly there's more to this than meet-the-eye o...

2 Likes

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by KoldKash(m): 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Una see am ni? Later some untaught fools will tell you "na u go marry ur wife,no be family members go folo u marry am" and with that self-taught ideology you feel free to marry any demon-possessed descendant of Jezebel using "unconditional love"as a conditional excuse for your stupidity. But when the chips are down the family gets involved.

Men of our time really need to know that their choice of wives should be such women as will be integrable into the larger family-not a stand alone marriage;because when the chips are down you won't be able to go it alone.

Who knows what even killed the man as the family keeps repeating he died without any prior illness.

Now his vision (the ministry)might die as well because one woman cannot agree with the rest including the very revered Dr Paul Eneche.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by flamingREED(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Forgive and forget

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by egariyi(f): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
The story is laced with lots of lies. First, why wasn't autopsy carried out. I think the family is indirectly accusing her of killing her husband as always with Africans. Secondly, I suspect the woman has no kids for the late Pastor hence the quick so called attempt to help the woman.

1 Like

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by KoldKash(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
cococandy:
Their response is laced with subtle accusations. Died without illness, we refused autopsy bla bla bla like they are doing the woman a favor. If you feel he was killed request a damned autopsy and stop the snidely orchestrated accusations.

What's their business with the man's wealth? They just jumped in to manage his wealth and oversee his ministry. Is it their place? Some in-laws don't realize they come second to the wife in terms of what a man owns. She and him were partners hence they don't have the right to oversee anything without her say so.

And what sound counsel did she refuse? Theirs? Such arrogance and highhandedness. Y'all effing go mind your own homes and wives. Plebs.

But they reserve the right to pay the debt and fund the funeral?
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by KoldKash(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
ehissi:
Why will a woman received with love and affection from her late Husband's family run away??

I sense that their exist division amongst the man's family members as to what to do with her because she can choose to just leave and remarry and she is free from them.

They obviously handled the matter poorly, else it wouldn't have found its way to the press in such a manner. For sure, such matters will definitely reach the press, given her late husband's popularity but not like this.

A woman whose late Husband's house rent is 2months overdue, shebi they would have first focussed on settling that, at least tender her steady assurances as a way to assuage the widow.

The woman is no fool and from her actions is no beggar either.

The real truth will be unravelled soon. Let's not forget that she is mourning 4 persons in one, a friend, a lover, a husband and her pastor.

If administered in love, any woman can bear any traditional requirements met to her as far mourning goes, but if a hint of suspicion or hatred exists, then she will be put in a defensive mode and will take any action that guarantees her survivial.

Plus, did anyone note that the spokesman mentioned at least 2 times that Rev Sam Moses died without sickness and they didn't seek medical autopsy (could it be possible that during family deliberation somebody suggested Spiritual autopsy??)

Also why is the Son of his second senior sister speaking on behalf of the family??

Isn't there an elderly man in the family besides Rev Sam Moses himself or could it be that such person isn't considerate of the Christian values of Rev Sam Moses??

Or could it be that the Family is filled with divisive and contentious people

We shall soon hear the full tori......... angry

Or could it be that you are biased and probably a feminist?
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by pek(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
I am waiting for another rebuttal! The person who wrote this can not be said to represent the family. He is not Enenche but Onoja.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by ehissi(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
KoldKash:

Or could it be that you are biased and probably a feminist?

Experience they say is the best teacher. If you have seen what some women are made to undergo in order to fulfill widowhood rites in certain families (take note that I made reference to families and not cultures/tribes), you would understand better.

I am a proper Esan man (my father is Esan and my mother is Esan), and from a large family and my own father is late. When he died, my mum wasn't maltreated in any way even though the relationship between my dad's family and my mum wasn't so wonderful but the family had a united front on all matters. But I also know of another Esan family that so dealt with friend of mine's mum that it was obvious that the family was out for blood.

The widow suffered and her children suffered as well, to the point that the weight of the pain and trauma eventually cost her, her life and now the children grew up as orphans who don't give a damn about their own father's "heartless" family. Only their mother's family counts for them now.

The conclusion/summary of my opinion is that there seem to be a serious fracture somewhere in relationships either within the family of the late reverend or between the late Reverend's family and the widow.

If she was well taken care of there was no need to run away, except the family is trying to pass her off as a bad-natured person. But time will always reveal the truth in such matters.............................eventually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by KoldKash(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
ehissi:

Experience they say is the best teacher. If you have seen what some women are made to undergo in order to fulfill widowhood rites in certain families (take note that I made reference to families and not cultures/tribes), you would understand better.

I am a proper Esan man (my father is Esan and my mother is Esan), and from a large family and my own father is late. When he died, my mum wasn't maltreated in any way even though the relationship between my dad's family and my mum wasn't so wonderful but the family had a united front on all matters. But I also know of another Esan family that so dealt with friend of mine's mum that it was obvious that the family was out for blood.

The widow suffered and her children suffered as well, to the point that the weight of the pain and trauma eventually cost her, her life and now the children grew up as orphans who don't give a damn about their own father's "heartless" family. Only their mother's family counts for them now.

The conclusion/summary of my opinion is that there seem to be a serious fracture somewhere in relationships either within the family of the late reverend or between the late Reverend's family and the widow.

If she was well taken care of there was no need to run away, except the family is trying to pass her off as a bad-natured person. But time will always reveal the truth in such matters.............................eventually.

Salient point brotherman. No arguments,some families and traditions can screw a widow over.

But why I seem to be wary of the woman,in this particular case is because though,I know nothing about the rest of the Eneches,I know one conspicuously fine gentleman who could take it upon himself just to see to it that the widow has no cause to lament:That man is Pastor Paul Eneche.

If he can be in that boat yet it rocks so violently,then bro,I feel safer calling for checks on the woman than on the family.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by ehissi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
KoldKash:

Salient point brotherman. No arguments,some families and traditions can screw a widow over.

But why I seem to be wary of the woman,in this particular case is because though,I know nothing about the rest of the Eneches,I know one conspicuously fine gentleman who could take it upon himself just to see to it that the widow has no cause to lament:That man is Pastor Paul Eneche.

If he can be in that boat yet it rocks so violently,then bro,I feel safer calling for checks on the woman than on the family.

What if Paul Eneche isn't a direct member of his family??

In such matters, save for the elders, only a direct member of the family has a say in the matter. Cousins, nieces, nephews and the rest are just spectators/witnesses to the fact and are their for suggestion purposes.

I also don't understand why a Nephew of the late Pastor who is an Onoja is speaking on behalf of Eneche Family.

Plus I would want to believe that Pastor Paul won't want to be caught talking to the press on his involvement (if he indeed involves himself) to avoid creating acrimony between Christians and Traditional structures. Its always messy anytime such happens.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by smart024(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hmm...

More is yet to come o...

At first it was the deceased elder sister slapping a Church member for crying at his funeral because she instructed that the family was not morning him therefore, no one should cry during his burial...

Next was his widow saying the said family insisted that she should stay back in the village and traditionally morn him...

Then the next allegation that she was thrown out of the house...

Then this litany of defence...
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by Sparkle777(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
WilliamXII:
Ejection of Sammoses’ widow from house: Full statement by the Enenche family

Information of news on social media, blogs and other platforms reached us accusing the Family of the late Rev. Sammoses Odiba Enenche who has just been laid to rest barely seven days ago of ejecting his widowed wife from a rented apartment in a certain area in Abuja which she lived with her late husband before his sudden demise.

The family of our late brother Rev. Sammoses Odiba Enenche who we are still grieving and mourning received this news with great shock and initially decided to pay deaf ears to it as we believe that mourning time is a period for reflection on our own lives while we are still on earth.
After much consideration, we deem it necessary to clear the air and share the untold side of the story haven received messages from concerned friends of our family who know us and what we stand for.

Rev. Sammoses Odiba Enenche, a promising and fast rising man of God suddenly met his death without illness. Glory to God for a family who without doubt and suspicion received the sad news of their brothers demise from his wife at mid night and decided to make all arrangements to lay his body to rest in peace without medical procedures of autopsy as required in our present times. (This is where foulplay was suspected but who foulplay epp...)

Thus, it may sadden you to know that the late Rev. parted suddenly with a lot that needed to be addressed and executed both in his ministry and his private dealings before his sudden departure whose cause was never known, as the family outrightly refused the need to run any form of medical examinations but chose to accept the fate. (Foulplay again)

In the bid to assist carry on the legacy of our late brother Rev. Sammoses Odiba Enenche, it was first pertinent to coordinate the affairs of his ministry Jesus Glory Chapel International in conjunction with his widow for which a lot needed to be put in place.

The Siblings of the Late pastor came together with his widowed wife as expected to discuss the need to move on and to assist her move on in any capacity required.

It is however sad that despite the immense love and contributions made by the members of the family to support our Late Brothers widow and to help offset outstanding bills in the ministry which she would not have been able to meet up with, the family was shocked with the stage -managed reaction from a rented apartment, the rentage of which had expired since July. (The story starts getting confusing from here maka chukwu)

The mischievous unwarranted accusation and defamation of the Character and personalities of the entire family is suspected to have been prompted by the reaching out of the family to help ORDER the affairs of her husband's ministry and concerns, to which she seems to be allergic. She is also showing signs of resistance to sound counsel, order, and wisdom. (The story is getting heated from this point keep reading)

So much love has been shown to her, shielding her from every negative tradition and culture against Widows after burials. (I am not Idoma someone will need to clarify this point)
Therefore, for the purpose of clarity we wish to state categorically and in emphatically the following:

1. The Family of our late brother Rev. Sammoses Odiba Enenche are by the special grace of God well blessed and fortunate and have no need to desire any form of possession or acquisition of our late brother to whose life and ministry we have immensely contributed both in cash and kind over the years and up till this moment (Need I say more...they were his venture Capitalists), being the last born his mother.
(unnecessary information)
2. The Family of our late brother who suddenly passed on without illness (Now we are back to foulplay) are all known for philanthropic activities with track record of assisting widows and orphans in thousands. (Until this is verified ndibeanyi biko pinch of salt)

You may recall that massive supply and relief was sent by the family to Agatu in Benue State to assist widows and orphans who were displaced and with their husbands killed by recent attackS. As a principle the family stands against the oppression of Widow's and the less privileged.

3. The family was willing and ready with the full knowledge of the widow to make payment for the renewal of the rent of the 5 bedroom apartment in Abuja where our late Brother before his demise lived with his wife as the rent had expired a couple of months before his demise , all geared towards ensuring the comfort of his widowed wife.

4. We agreed with our late brothers wife that the Ministry of our Late Brother will have to continue as a legacy and therefore should move on.

It was in the light of this that arrangements were being made to offset all the bills running into Millions of Naira owed by the ministry due to his sudden demise. It may interest you to note that actions had already been taken as salaries owed some workers were already paid on Monday by the family before this mischievous outrage of Tuesday. (From when he died till the time of posting this news the guy ministry don turn FIRS customer)

The Tuesday meeting was intended to continue the next stages of
actions from the families own personal accounts just to shield her.

5. We wish to inform the general public that the news making rounds on social media, blogs and news platforms accusing the family of Rev Sammoses Odiba Enenche of ejecting his widow out of a rented house, whose rent expired 2 months ago.

And asking her to go back to the village with a pay of N50,000 for allowance for 6 months, and all sorts of accusations are false, mischievous , unrealistic and a conspired and constructed attempt to dent the image of the family. Family matters are not meant for the media but to be settled privately within the family.

6. We wish to inform the general public that the entire Family are still till this moment willing to show our relentless love and total support towards the widow and ministry of our Late Brother Rev.Sammoses Odiba Enenche and we await her return to the house she voluntarily vacated without our prior notice and amidst all pleas to restrain her from her unilateral decisions and actions.

7. We wish to state at this point that she is free to do everything she wishes with her late husband's affairs and ministry. We have no intention to interfere in the affairs and ministry of our late brother Rev Sammoses Enenche since our attempt to assist has been misconstrued and violently resisted.

Every attempt to reach her since her decision to move out of the house has been futile as her phones and contacts have not been accessible. We however are available and open for discussions and conclusions on any pending issues as soon as she is willing to respond to our gestures.

God bless us and may we please understand that life is a seed; what we sow in time, we reap in eternity. Let's hear people out before rushing to conclude on issues. Let's be careful of making comments on issues we don't understand.
It is well!

I am Mr Paul Ogbe Onoja, Rev Sammoses Odiba Enenches's Nephew, (son of of his second senior sister) (another unnecessary bit of information)

Jesus is Lord! (Bloody ****!!! okwu we yuo)

God bless u for dis analysis. You wil excel in life.
Samoses and his wife have been married for more than two decades without kids,yet he renewed his marriage vow this year. Who else can handle the late pastors vision more than the wife. Abeg, let dem leave the woman to mourn in peace and handle her late hubbys church. She will do well by God s grace.
The whole family needs to step aside until when needed.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by Sparkle777(f): 9:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
egariyi:

The story is laced with lots of lies. First, why wasn't autopsy carried out. I think the family is indirectly accusing her of killing her husband as always with Africans. Secondly, I suspect the woman has no kids for the late Pastor hence the quick so called attempt to help the woman.

She does not have kids for the man. wink
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by aalangel(f): 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Abiagirl777:
space booked till when someone summarises the story.

Summary: The family says the woman is lying. No one ejected her.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by aalangel(f): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
One sided story. No comment till I hear from the woman.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by brodalikeme(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
timunstopable:

nonsense

Question: Is it all custom that conflicts with the Christian faith?

I NEED YOUR ANSWERS PLEASE!!!
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by obyrich(m): 2:07am On Sep 09, 2016
timunstopable:

nonsense
I am sure her marriage was contracted by
the same custom that conflicts her Christian faith. Africans and hypocrisy.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by egariyi(f): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
sokoanugwa:
This matter has been blown beyond proportion. The Enenche's i know will not throw her out of her matrimonial home. She needs to come out clean on this one. Why are we not asking her to explain in details what transpired before she came to Abuja few days after her late husband burial? She should tell the truth concerning real issues and not trying to gain public sympathy through social media platform. We should try and refrain ourselves from making comments we are not sure of. Its well

I suspect the woman had no child for the late Pastor. If that is the case, I am not surprised as this is typical with most Africans to threat barren widows with disdain and even accusing her of killing the husband. Why was the corpse denied autopsy? The family should have atleast allowed her to mourn her husband before talking about sharing assets or property. In my opinion, I think the woman refused their help because she must have considered their help too early hence their anger! The truth cannot be far from these!!
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by oaroloye(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!
Rich people's problems.
Re: Ejection Drama: Paul Enenche's Family Speaks by chachanga: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2016
brodalikeme:
I hate the lies and deception being carried out to discredit certain people. I have heard so much negative report about Mrs Anne Sammoses Enenche, I hope this is not one of her antics. It's less than a week since her husband was interred. By Idoma custom, she should still be in the village mourning her husband. None of her husband's siblings are distressed that will require their late brothers assets.

The truth will prevail and i pray God intervene and safe the situation.

You can not steal a man's vision and also steal his God!

All her antics might stem from the motive of keeping "her husband's" ministry, property, members and money but she has forgotten that ministry does not work like that.

The end will justify the means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church / Prophetic Outlook For 2013 By Dr Olukoya D.K. / Controversial: Real-life Angel Fell From The Sky In London? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.