Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Advise Urgently Needed From A Friend That Want To Travel To Japan For Tourist. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise Urgently Needed From A Friend That Want To Travel To Japan For Tourist. (1173 Views)

. / Goodday All, Pls Can A Citizen Of Lesotho Travel To Japan Without Visa? / English Student Visa To Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Urgently Needed From A Friend That Want To Travel To Japan For Tourist. by Gsentme(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hello good and experience people in the house. My friend is asking me what i don't hv any ideal on, so i decided on my own to share it here to seek advice or knowledge on what to tell him. His name is Emeka born Nigeria, but resides in a country called Lesotho. Already a citizen there, has their passport boldly written (kingdom of Lesotho) with his picture and names on the data page. He learnt that the passport enters many countries visa free, about 67 countries including Japan. Pls he really need ur helps can he travel to Japan for tourist, visa free with just Lesotho passport? He is coming back to Nigeria soon, for a ceremony. Will be traveling to Japan through Nigeria with the same passport. Can that be possible? Pls he need ur advise urgently before coming back to Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: Advise Urgently Needed From A Friend That Want To Travel To Japan For Tourist. by funbaico(m): 9:14am On Jun 14, 2017
Why not travel to Japan from Lesotho?
I have few questions for him.
Can he speak Sotho?
What does he intend doing in Japan?
Re: Advise Urgently Needed From A Friend That Want To Travel To Japan For Tourist. by tboz1981: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
I am very sure that the passport is a fraudulent one and that is why u are asking if he can fly from Nigeria.
And I am also sure u are the one who obtain the passport fraudulently.
And want to know if u can use it to fly from here because u don't want to risk urself and ur finance going to Lesotho and be jailed there.

Why not go to Japan from there, b4 u return to Nigeria?

Why coming to Nigeria b4 going to Japan?

Or would u ask if u can fly to Ghana with ur Nigerian Passport?

Be careful otherwise u will be jailed either in Nigeria or in Japan.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Get To Ayo Jagun Street ,lekki Phase 1 From Ketu / Fellow Nigerians, How Do I Go About This Issue During This Corona Virus Epidemic / Relocating To CANADA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.