Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Pls How Do I Get To Ayo Jagun Street ,lekki Phase 1 From Ketu - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls How Do I Get To Ayo Jagun Street ,lekki Phase 1 From Ketu (1173 Views)

From Ketu To Toronto Canada: Relieving My Success Story / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / Pls How Do I Get To Abebe Village, Iganmu From Ketu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Get To Ayo Jagun Street ,lekki Phase 1 From Ketu by deefrosh: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hi guys, pls I need your help..Pls how do I get to ayo jagun street ,lekki phase 1 from ketu..(I don't have a car)
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ayo Jagun Street ,lekki Phase 1 From Ketu by prico32(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Go to BRT bus stop at ketu, take a brt going to TBS, follow it to it last bus stop that's TBS, from TBS bus stop, walk to the bus stop in front of the mall, take lekki ajah, tell the conductor you are stopping at lekki phase 1, once you get their, use the walk over to cross to the other lane & walk towards the gate, at the gate take a bike to the street you are going to.
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ayo Jagun Street ,lekki Phase 1 From Ketu by deefrosh: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
prico32:
Go to BRT bus stop at ketu, take a brt going to TBS, follow it to it last bus stop that's TBS, from TBS bus stop, walk to the bus stop in front of the mall, take lekki ajah, tell the conductor you are stopping at lekki phase 1, once you get their, use the walk over to cross to the other lane & walk towards the gate, at the gate take a bike to the street you are going to.

Thanks so much
Re: Pls How Do I Get To Ayo Jagun Street ,lekki Phase 1 From Ketu by deefrosh: 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
prico32:

And pls do you know how I can get to Eko hotel from lekki?

(1) (Reply)

UK Town Evacuated As Dam, Built In 1831, Nears Collapse (Photos) / Visa To Trinidad And Tobago / Are Foreigners Deported, Harrassed In Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.