Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Introducing Portable (almost) Automatic Car Washing Equipment For Home Use - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Introducing Portable (almost) Automatic Car Washing Equipment For Home Use (1715 Views)

Car Washing / Photos Of A Man Washing His Car In A Flooded Rivers Road / Quick Way To Learn To Drive An Automatic Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Portable (almost) Automatic Car Washing Equipment For Home Use by firstkobo: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Get Your Own (almost automatic) Portable Car Washing Equipment and Clean Your Car At Home/Office.
Stop wasting money and time at car wash place. Stop the wastage. There is Economic Recession !

Here is the deal :

** The Device is almost automatic - it does the car cleaning while you just handle it and have fun right in your house/office. No stress, No strain, no using of sponge to wash. Just fun. It is plug and wash - plug the device into the car cigar lighter and start washing. Simple. Amazing .

** It is portable. You can move it and use it anywhere - even in your church or office car park. No need for water buckets, brush, sponge, bowls etc

** The device saves water. With few litters of water, you can wash and rinse.. It uses advanced technology to manage water. So no messy floor, no water headache.

** The device is smart - it can wash any and all parts of your car. It can wash the engine, the tyre, boot, back, engine cover, underneath, and the top even if you are a short person. It can wash with or without soap.

** It is durable - can last many years. The parts are made of durable strong, special, wear resistant metal and hard rubber parts.

** It is like a complete fully equipped mini car wash place. There is nothing else for you to buy. See the list of what you need for car wash and you get all of them in the equipment : adjustable pressure spray gun, wash brush, micro fiber cloth, soap compartment, long cord, plug, water container.

** There is warranty . You are covered for one whole year for any defect from our end. We are sure of the product.

** It is cheap - in comparison with what you are gaining. Just imagine the stress, the wear and tear, time wasted and the cost of going to a car wash place to clean the body and the engine of your car. In the long run , you will be acting smart if you purchase this plug and wash portable car wash equipment .

** The promo price is N27,000 ( free delivery to southwest Nigeria) Delivery is West Africa wide.

Place your order Now. Limited stocks available.

Call Now to place your order :

- Vello Mobile Car Wash Company.

Re: Introducing Portable (almost) Automatic Car Washing Equipment For Home Use by firstkobo: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
seeing is believing . the pix

Re: Introducing Portable (almost) Automatic Car Washing Equipment For Home Use by firstkobo: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Bello Mobile Car Wash

Re: Introducing Portable (almost) Automatic Car Washing Equipment For Home Use by firstkobo: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
the beauty of this portable equipment is the economic angle - it saves cost. most car owners can testify to the huge cost spent in car wash place away from home and loved ones.
Re: Introducing Portable (almost) Automatic Car Washing Equipment For Home Use by 123CarZ(m): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2016
As i go plug d device on d cigar lighter, so how am i surpose to wash my car with d window or door semi open?

3 Likes

Re: Introducing Portable (almost) Automatic Car Washing Equipment For Home Use by firstkobo: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2017
123CarZ:
As i go plug d device on d cigar lighter, so how am i surpose to wash my car with d window or door semi open?

door and window closed. the cable is specially made and can't be destroyed by closing door on it

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Car Brands That Are Now Defunct / Toyota Introduces New Camry And Avalon All-wheel Drive Sedans (photos) / Need A Good Car For 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.