Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity (28931 Views)

Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic / South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / Nigeria Police Open Fire On Man In A Case Of Mistaken Identity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by contactmorak: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
A man named Tiemo B Pumokumo is alleging that the Nigerian Police sprayed his car with bullets while he on my way from Abuja, and it was a case of mistaken identity as they were targeting robbers. He shared these photos via his Facebook page and wrote:

"The Nigerian Police just opened fire on my car on my way from Abuja. Bullets back and front..God pass dem.. Their excuse is they got information armed robbers where coming from my direction and decided to open fire on the first car coming."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/photos-police-allegedly-opens-fire-at.html

1 Share

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by contactmorak: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Mayb d govt xhud start supplying them with rubber bullets!!
NPF xha!!

9 Likes

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Flexherbal(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Thank God for his life.

11 Likes

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
They should be investigated and sentenced accordingly.

8 Likes

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by dmgr(m): 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
i dnt knw wu to blame for diz

1 Like

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Cathony(m): 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
expensive mistake ....thank God for you man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by EpicMaurice(m): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Assuming the hit the man now wetin them for talk.

For no reason.......
.....i blame buhari grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by GMBuhari: 2:56am On Sep 08, 2016
This is disappointing for the Nigerian Ppolice

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by herzern(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2016
If those bullets hit that man and he died.....

They will incriminate him and say he is the leader of the qanq......

NPF is made up of ANIMALS starting from the IG....

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by kolajoo(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2016
I hail thee NPF grin
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Youngzedd(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerian police sucks.
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by softtouch01: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Assuming the hit the man now wetin them for talk.

For no reason.......
.....i blame buhari grin
RUBBISH TALK

3 Likes

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Debaddest(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Northern Police Force I hail ooo

5 Likes

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by balancediet(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2016
O boy
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by megawax8: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Just like that, they decided to shoot the first car?

The person that gave the information didn't tell them the car to expect?

Was there even an information or they just heard gunshots and reacted?

3 Likes

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by bqlekan(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Trigger happy fellas.,
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by oluwasegun007(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Assuming he was killed now, he would have been certified a Rubber...smh

1 Like

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Osibanjo said they're the best in the world...just imagine how stupid NPF is,these people don't use their brains at all. Useless illiterates

1 Like

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Kayendy(m): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
If the man had dıed, they would have just placed a gun on hım and term hım an armed rubber

8 Likes

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by abdulskulboy(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2016
naija police and error re like aki na popo
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by esuLAAROYE(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Police Again? Anyway na Aboki be their boss sha. so they shoot at sight without mind.
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by moscobabs(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2016
were this people trained at all?

1 Like

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Explorers(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Happy for you sir...
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Tjohnnay: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2016
undecided

Na only innocent ppl dm dey gt power, vry usess ppl,
P**sy nig&as

Police and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by pretty16(f): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Imagine Nonsense. They could have just killed an innocent Man. angry
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by aljazira: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Since their Boss was confirmed by the National Council of State yesterday, what else do you expect to hear.

Very soon, different and funny stuffs will emanates from those gika gika people.
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Blisse: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Police
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by MARKone(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
GODKID98:
Mayb d govt xhud start supplying them with rubber bullets!!

NPF xha!!

They shouldn't be armed at all! No training, nothing at all, no professionalism. They should best be situated in raising alms, as in babiya Allah. Give them that silver 555 plate line them up on our major roads, while well meaning Nigerians drop 20, 20 naira inside their plate.

5 Likes

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Kayendy(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
If the man had died, they would have placed a weapon on him and term him an armed rubber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Alezy(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
This is what happens when you employ dafts and illiterates who didn't even finish secondary school and call em constable. Yet there re graduates who re very willing to do these jobs.

For God's sake I don't just understand our system in this country. I have seen so many Army men who can't even understand or speak English yet they are the ones to safe gard citizens? Smh

Why won't they shoot police is Ur friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Rozaystunna(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Bullets hot like the sun Nigga #3hunna cool cool cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Kill Robbers In Gun Duel, Arrest Six Car Snatchers (Picture) / Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later / Nigerian Man In Libya Defrauds More Than 30 Fellow Nigerians, Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.