Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity (28955 Views)

Police Shoot Two Innocent Victims In Delta In Case Of Mistaken Identity (Graphic / South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / Nigeria Police Open Fire On Man In A Case Of Mistaken Identity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2016
moscobabs:
were this people trained at all?
I doubt,they just recruit more illiterates give them firearms without proper training

1 Like

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2016
angry

Modified: Oga go change ur name to "THANKSGIVING"...God pass them angry
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by DoyenExchange: 8:59am On Sep 08, 2016
Nearly! OMG!
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by HOLYDICK(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2016
Oga if u get the money sue dem abeg........fast way to mek money jare grin
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by uwajeh(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2016
So the Nigerian Police sprayed his car "while he on my way to Abuja"
There's nothing we won't see on nairaland.
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Orikinla(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2016
contactmorak:
A man named Tiemo B Pumokumo is alleging that the Nigerian Police sprayed his car with bullets while he on my way from Abuja, and it was a case of mistaken identity as they were targeting robbers. He shared these photos via his Facebook page and wrote:

"The Nigerian Police just opened fire on my car on my way from Abuja. Bullets back and front..God pass dem.. Their excuse is they got information armed robbers where coming from my direction and decided to open fire on the first car coming."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/photos-police-allegedly-opens-fire-at.html
We thank Almighty God JEHOVAH for His goodness and mercies to protect and save our lives from dangers and dangerous people and from evils and evil doers; in the Almighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Saviour and Messiah. Amen!
HALLELUJAH!
Our Almighty Baba God of heaven and earth go continue to pass them!
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by iamawara(m): 9:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Clueless people. So what if he is the suspected person? Is that where they will shoot?
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Lexusgs430: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Thank goodness my vehicles are bullet proof........
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by kemoye81: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Our police need to b retrained
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Josmila(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2016
You'll not see them if the real robbers were in that vicinity. If they succeeded in killing him, they would have disappeared into thin air.. I loathe those guys in black
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by coaco(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2016
This is to show the link level & kind of training NPF do receive.
Very shameful.
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by EpicMaurice(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2016
softtouch01:
RUBBISH TALK
gerrarahia mheeeeenn!!!!!!!!
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by gemale(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2016
MARKone:

They shouldn't be armed at all! No training, nothing at all, no professionalism. They should best be situated in raising alms, as in babiya Allah. Give them that silver 555 plate line them up on our major roads, while well meaning Nigerians drop 20, 20 naira inside their plate.
Since when hv I bn saying dt we need 2 #disarmroadsidepolice? Anytym I c dem wt guns, I'm usually afraid... & im nt a criminal.
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Only in nigeria angry angry angry
If to say dem kill d man na so dem for put gun by him side snap am say HE WAS AN ARMED ROBBER
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by shotin(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Nigeria police, very dumb?
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by sabi99(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2016
That's what u see when after doing "by the left mark time, attention! At ease!..they feel they av arrived and then hand over to them AK 47 without them going through rigorous and d necessary training required for one to be a called a qualified police. God help us in this county
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Slymonster(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2016
is this a joke or what? what if the bullet had hit him,what then?or make him ♿ disabled..Something isnt right here,I just will not find it funny,no matter what..

even if you got information you now have to fire the first car that come your way...what a country?
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by kehindetawede: 9:25am On Sep 08, 2016
May God continue to protect us all. There is evil every where. Only God can help one to survive in this country.
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by EpicMaurice(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2016
gemale:

Since when hv I bn saying dt we need 2 #disarmroadsidepolice? Anytym I c dem wt guns, I'm usually afraid... & im nt a criminal.
but there some good roadside policemen nah.
If you disarm them all, it'll surely lead to high death rate of roadside policemen,
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by ademy2007: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2016
We ThankGod u are not dead, I think they want to test the gun or the bullet n be sure to face the robbers. sorry for The hearth jump
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by creepsyme(f): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2016
contactmorak:
A man named Tiemo B Pumokumo is alleging that the Nigerian Police sprayed his car with bullets while he on my way from Abuja, and it was a case of mistaken identity as they were targeting robbers. He shared these photos via his Facebook page and wrote:

"The Nigerian Police just opened fire on my car on my way from Abuja. Bullets back and front..God pass dem.. Their excuse is they got information armed robbers where coming from my direction and decided to open fire on the first car coming."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/photos-police-allegedly-opens-fire-at.html
meaning they are not on top, pls let them pay abeg.
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Kingdavid579(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=contactmorak post=49166028]A man named Tiemo B Pumokumo is alleging that the Nigerian Police sprayed his car with bullets while he on my/(HIS)/ way from Abuja,point of correction
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by purpledove(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Nigeriam police to me is a comedy, i ve laughed so much that my jaw is in a mess! just crazy folks
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by victorazy(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2016
Na God save this man o. The bullet nearly got the fuel tank shocked
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by bigtt76(f): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Probably he was flagged down and refused to stop for a search. The police fires on impluse if you refuse to stop and not when you're on the move. Victim has not told us the truth.
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by sholarb(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Naija Police! If the dude was not alive to tell what happened, the police would claim it was an armed robber that was shot dead.
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by iamrealdeji(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Bullets hot like the sun Nigga #3hunna cool cool cheesy
Chief Keef?
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Rozaystunna(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Chief Keef?
yea Nigga bang bang cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by arantess: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Kayendy:
If the man had dıed, they would have just placed a gun on hım and term hım an armed rubber
yes oo and people will come on here and check names and insult the region he's from and make blanket statements and insult buhari etc etc etc
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by iamrealdeji(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2016
Rozaystunna:
yea Nigga bang bang cheesy cheesy
> grin Sosa. King of drill rap. Along with Fredo Santana and Lil Reese

1 Like

Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by lobiologs(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2016
Why can't they just stop this animals from standing on the road, they are supposed to be patrolling and not staying at a spot, that's why their response time to any crime scene is about 30mins or 1hour sef. Stopping road blocks or checkpoints would be the smartest move the NPF can make at the moment and also reduce the risk of getting shot at due to mistaken identity or refusal to drop shandi...
Re: Police Fire At A Man's Car In Abuja In A Case Of Mistaken Identity by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Spray Hmmmmm Thank God he is alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys: Oyo Has Highest Number Of Internet, Cyber Crimes In SouthWest – EFCC / Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread / Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.