Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Photos: Emotional And Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Emotional And Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained. (1357 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Reacts To Arsène Wenger Resignation With Emotional Message - Read / Emotional & Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Trained For Olympics / Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained For Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Emotional And Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained. by cotzywitzy(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2016
My inquisitive self wanted to know how Chinese train their kids for Olympics and I came across this:
So many horrors as one goes through the pictures of what happens in Nanning Gymnasium in Nanning, China. This is said to be an incubator for the making of champions that pick up gold medals at the olympics like they pick up grains on the farm.

It was said that parents take their kids to camps like this to shape their children into world champions. One would wonder if the parents see the pains these kids go through and judge if it is really worth it.

In  one of the scenes one sees the instructor standing on the child’s legs and in other cases they had to painfully stretch obviously beyond their limits. This are scenes that make one wonder if it isn’t better to come back home without any medal than force the kids to got through so nightmares. Check out the pictures below.

Re: Photos: Emotional And Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained. by soberdrunk(m): 12:09am On Sep 08, 2016
No pain! No gain! Only a test of fire makes a fine steel! You may see this as abuse but this is how 'champions' are made.....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Emotional And Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained. by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2016
There is pleasure in pain. . . The bone has to be molded and soft for them to be as flexible as rubber. Good to read, it is their parents that take them to the gym center.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Emotional And Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained. by cotzywitzy(m): 12:12am On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
No pain! No gain! Only a test of fire makes a fine steel! You may see this as abuse but this is how 'champions' are made.....

I agree with you, I feel for the kids it's like watching my 3 year old daughter....
Re: Photos: Emotional And Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained. by EpicMaurice(m): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Photos: Emotional And Scary Pictures Of How Chinese Children Are Being Trained. by satelliteDISH(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2016
Op, I can't see any scary picture in there. As long as U did not include APC Zombies in there, they are not scary to me.

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: Miss Bum Bum Strips To Celebrate Lionel Messi’s Winner / Bad News For Chelsea Fans! Hazard Reach Out For Barca / Want To Learn Swimming? Come In Lets Teach U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.