Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) (1860 Views)

Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) / Man Celebrated His Mother's 87th Birthday By Exposing Her Breasts On Facebook / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 2:42am On Sep 08, 2016
wetin man eye no go see again ooo...

According to Ebere Onyekachi, his
friend’s wife gave birth to a baby boy
today and in celebration, they poured
white baby powder all over him.
Congrats Man!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, RoyalRoy

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/lol-look-at-how-this-man-celebrated.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by CertifiedNaija(m): 2:42am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by Jafar1: 5:26am On Sep 08, 2016
does he grind yam and maize flour as occupation?

or is he working in dusting powder industry?

2 Likes

Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by okirewaju(f): 5:35am On Sep 08, 2016
This was how it was done in those days and anyone who comes to visit the baby has to apply little powder also.

It's kinda funny sha

2 Likes

Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by maryjan8(f): 5:39am On Sep 08, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by Coyotejack(m): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2016
. Congrats on your baby.
Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by englishmart(m): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Jafar1:
does he grind yam and maize flour as occupation?

or is he working in dusting powder industry?
No o. He grinds burukutu for Baba Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by englishmart(m): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2016
chai! Bihari why name?

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:29am On Sep 08, 2016
lobatan

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by tonyx4x44(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2016
okirewaju:
This was how it was done in those days and anyone who comes to visit the baby has to apply little powder also.

It's kinda funny sha

grin grin I was shocked when I saw it happening for the first time last week. Inside my mind I was saying "wetin dey do this people" it was funny sha

2 Likes

Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by shadrama(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2016
I bet u dnt knw what is like to have a baby.
Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by UIA04(f): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2016
Flavor and his Freinds also did it when he and Anna banner had their baby

1 Like

Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by just2okworld(f): 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
That moment when you're extremely happy,anything is allowed grin
Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by greatgod2012(f): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
@op, that's usually the way some tribes celebrates the arrival of a new baby. The visitors and well wishers who have come to congratulate the family too are not spared. We sprinkle white powder on everyone who came visiting after the birth of all my children.

Even in my place of work, once any member of staff or their wives put to bed, we do the same. If a customers comes around during that time, it's also extended to him, except if he declines. And we don't need to announce with our mouth, the powder sprinkling explains. It's fun, it's cultural, it's traditional!
Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by greatgod2012(f): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
just2okworld:
That moment when you're extremely happy,anything is allowed grin

Don't mind the op, we're talking about arrival of a baby.
Besides, it's so funny!
Re: Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) by just2okworld(f): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
greatgod2012:

Don't mind the op, we're talking about arrival of a baby.
Besides, it's so funny!
grin grin imagine how the innocent baby is dressed up in white powder

(1) (Reply)

Prime Minister Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa In 1963. / Take A Picture Of Your Kid(s) Before Going To Public Places / Am Falling Into Depression I Need Help B4 I Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.