Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor (1386 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by fingard02k(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2016
Followers of popular Kenyan Prophet, David Owuor stormed the streets of Nakuru with brooms and detergents to wash and clean up the streets in preparation for the prophet’s crusade in the town.

The endless followers additionally had enough pails of water and cleansers as they washed the streets where Owuor’s convoy would go on his entry to hold a crusade in the town.

The church members gived a shout out to each other as they sang and moved in the city with sheer excitement. The gathering likewise discharged filled trash containers in the town saying it was an indication of unholiness.

SEE MORE PHOTOS http://www.enzyhub.com/shocking-photos-church-members-wash-roads-with-detergents-for-their-pastor-motor-to-pass/

lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORtheYfplyM

Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by saintfellow(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Sometimes when i read news on the happenings in Africa, i see why the whole of Africa is third world continent. "the mental slavery is in the highest, even with the emergence of technology, Africans still behave like the early men, this same pastor will have to take a cab in white country but here IN africa, people worship their pastor, the same pastor that you will see trekking on the street of new york or london and nobody will give a fork about him.
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by fingard02k(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2016
SEE MORE PHOTOS OF THE PROPHET CONVOY PASSING WHILE MEMBERS WASH THE ROAD >> http://www.enzyhub.com/shocking-photos-church-members-wash-roads-with-detergents-for-their-pastor-motor-to-pass/

Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Just when I thought I have seen it all undecided
I mean the one that claims his D!CK is spiritual and the members should suck it undecided
Or the one that punished his members by asking them to eat grass undecided.

The world should just come to an end already please cry
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by Trapnigga(m): 7:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Lmao, this is crazy mehn
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Religion
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by Davash222(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2016
This is the peak of Gullibility!!

And sombori should tell these mofos that here in Nigeria those brooms signifies bad luck and hardship, they should better look for umbrella to cover their prophet if they truly mean Business.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2016
r dey all blind
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by donbenedict(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Kenyans grin
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by Nectarbaba(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2016
When will people be wise for God's sake.
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by olanshile2016(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2016
ONE WORD FOR THEM stupidity of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by odiereke(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2016
For Sure, I smell APC connection.
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by cyberdurable(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2016
[size=15pt]Kenya and weird news be like......[/size]

Make una help me wt DT meme abeg
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by greatgod2012(f): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2016
This is what happens when people don't read their Bible well, but have their whole confidence on their pastors, when they serve men instead of the Almighty God.

Gullibility at its highest peak!
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by iykekelvins(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=15pt]Kenya and weird news be like......[/size]

Make una help me wt DT meme abeg

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by idupaul: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Very Good the pastorpreneur is only testing his his sphere of control with them ...As a pastor from time to time you have to device a loyalty drill to see if you still have the mumu button of most of your members..that pastor knows work
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by Estellar: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2016
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by Mekzyzeus(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2016
HateU2:
Just when I thought I have seen it all undecided
I mean the one that claims his D!CK is spiritual and the members should suck it undecided
Or the one that punished his members by asking them to eat grass undecided.

The world should just come to an end already please cry

Now you know why we are called "Third world country".. or maybe they meant "flint-stone ice aged country"! grin
Fucktards be practicing Christianity more than the missionaries that brought them to us.
Re: Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor by Gariga: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Who has bewitched these people ? If Jesus Christ comes what would they do ? The next thing is for that man to give those people grass to eat. Mortal man

(1) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Sparks Marriage Rumours / Your Unbreakable Union With Christ - Paul Ellis / Prayer Points For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.