Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nipost Issues (as Usual) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nipost Issues (as Usual) (493 Views)

NIPOST Stealing Our Goods .. Please Help!! / Please How Can I Solve This Passport Issues As Soon As Possible? / Please Can Someone Explain This To Me About NIPOST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nipost Issues (as Usual) by ElectricApple: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Good morning all,

I am expecting a package which I have been able to track into Nigeria. When I track it, it says "addressee has requested own pickup" and "failed delivery attempt". Both of which a complete lies! The whole point of delivery is so I do not have to stress myself and go to the post office. Please, can someone explain to me what this means and why it says that on tracking?
Re: Nipost Issues (as Usual) by SmilingHarry(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
You have not stated the post office where it is to be delivered. In any case, go to the post office and enquire about your package. Don't take any chances like waiting for it to be delivered to ur doorstep.
Re: Nipost Issues (as Usual) by ElectricApple: 8:03am On Sep 10, 2016
They texted me to pick it up at the Shomolu post office and to come with N1,500.

(1) (Reply)

Politics / 7 Mistakes You Should Avoid In Lagos -NEWSHELM.COM / Fully Loaded Truck Stuck In Gutter At Agege – See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.