Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Who Has The Tested And Trusted Cure For Razor Bumps At The Back Of The Neck!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Has The Tested And Trusted Cure For Razor Bumps At The Back Of The Neck!!! (469 Views)

5 Reasons Why Men Have Razor Bumps After Shaving / Please Help - Bumps At The Back Of Head. / Sadiq Sani's Neck Surgery Sponsored By Kebbi Governor's Wife Was Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Tested And Trusted Cure For Razor Bumps At The Back Of The Neck!!! by mriyesecnerwal(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2016
After using several remedies still nothing has worked. It reduces only when my hair gets full a bit. But after cut, its very very visible. I've read posts online about it and they are just using that to make money. Please if you've used any medication or any pharmacy sells any drugs to cure or reduce it in lagos please assist a friend.
Re: Who Has The Tested And Trusted Cure For Razor Bumps At The Back Of The Neck!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 08, 2016
mriyesecnerwal:
After using several remedies still nothing has worked. It reduces only when my hair gets full a bit. But after cut, its very very visible. I've read posts online about it and they are just using that to make money. Please if you've used any medication or any pharmacy sells any drugs to cure or reduce it in lagos please assist a friend.

Best way to get rid of keliods is surgery.
Re: Who Has The Tested And Trusted Cure For Razor Bumps At The Back Of The Neck!!! by Behira(f): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Dnt mind the person above me, u can remove it without surgery. Get a sandpaper, pepper, salt and kerosine, after sandpapering the bumps apply ur mixed pepper,salt nd kerosine solution on it. Use it twice daily(morning and night) for 2weeks. Dnt bother tanking me, What are friends for kiss
Re: Who Has The Tested And Trusted Cure For Razor Bumps At The Back Of The Neck!!! by daclint(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Behira:
Dnt mind the person above me, u can remove it without surgery. Get a sandpaper, pepper, salt and kerosine, after sandpapering the bumps apply ur mixed pepper,salt nd kerosine solution on it. Use it twice daily(morning and night) for 2weeks. Dnt bother tanking me, What are friends for kiss

This one na suicide mission

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Disease-fighting Foods To Improve Men's Health / Read What Happens To Your Brain When You Listen To Music / Dangerous Crocodile Appears In Futo Stream!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.