Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tiwa Savage Display Her New Lovely Apple Phone (see Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Display Her New Lovely Apple Phone (see Photo) (2931 Views)

Olajumoke Shares New Lovely Picture / Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him / Wizkid's 2nd Son Rocks Out In New Lovely Effizzy Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Display Her New Lovely Apple Phone (see Photo) by celebrityvoic1: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2016
Tiwa Savage is loved and envied by ladies for her 'healthy'and share the Phone.
The Mavins singer show off her new Apple Phone just hours ago artist Dave Sucre who showed of his work via his Instagram profile.
In a set of images, the MAVIN artiste rocked a the new Apple phone and show it online.
What this you think About the New Apple Phone?
See the Apple Phone below

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/tiwa-savage-show-off-her-new-apple.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Display Her New Lovely Apple Phone (see Photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2016
stupid bloggers! so because she takes a mirror pic shes now displaying her phone grin

Naija bloggers grin I tire for una grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Display Her New Lovely Apple Phone (see Photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2016
ohh
Re: Tiwa Savage Display Her New Lovely Apple Phone (see Photo) by idupaul: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Jarizod:
stupid bloggers! so because she takes a mirror pic shes now displaying her phone grin

Naija bloggers grin I tire for una grin

I even thought she had gotten her hands on the new iPhone 7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Display Her New Lovely Apple Phone (see Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Tiwa.... How i wish she and her husband will make up again.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Display Her New Lovely Apple Phone (see Photo) by Mikylopez(f): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2016
me set was thinking iPhone 7+ Madonna 1st semester fees grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Display Her New Lovely Apple Phone (see Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Tiwa Savage Shares Lovely Selfies From South Africa’s Trip
By Miss Amy on Mar 14, 2016

http://trikkles.com/2016/03/tiwa-savage-shares-lovely-selfies-from-south-africas-trip/

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) / Which Wizkid Is This One Again? Upcoming Or Outgoing / Genevieve Nnaji Net Worth 2019 (SEE FACTS HERE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.