Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos (58230 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
A young lady, Jasmine Precious John was killed after being stabbed during a robbery attempt by two criminals. The graduate of Kaduna State University, KASU but based in Abuja - was killed after being approached by two armed robbers who snatched her phone from her.

In the course of the robbery, the young lady was reported to have been stabbed in the chest by the hoodlums - who fled the scene after dispossessing her of her phone.

A close friend of the deceased shared the update on Facebook and revealed how she was killed. Read below;

She closed from the shop in the evening yesterday, walked to the road side to board a bike home, little did she know that yesterday was her last day.

Two boys, real sons of belial, approached her and asked her to surrender her phone. For asking "why"?, she was stabbed with a knife on the chest. She slumped there and the two emissaries of satan dispossessed her of the phone and ran away.

May they never know peace until they repent!

Jasmine Precious John, go and rest with the Lord till we join you. May the Holy Spirit comfort your family, relations and friends}......ME:->Just Dunno What To Say,But,I Am Terribly Pained In My Heart.Such A Young Upcoming Girl,Got Her Life Cut Short In Her Prime By Jobless Idiots On The Street.May Karma,Irredeemably Visit Her Killers.I Pray Her Gentle Soul Rest With The Lord,AMEN!!!.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/young-lady-stabbed-to-death-by-robbers-while-trying-to-snatch-her-phone-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Chai

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by s3tt1ngz003: 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Modified.....

Anyway may the almighty God thunder locate the perpetrators IJN

17 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by omogidi234(m): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is about the second incidence in Abuja with similar attack which led to death. This first one was Palma, a school teacher in Lugbe. She was stabbed on the chest on June 18.

Please let's be watchful. Most especially ladies.

Thanks.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by tunjijones(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
Later some pple wld be saying say no to jungle justice...

37 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by sweetval: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Everything about this country is just tragic. Tufiakwa. Even hell fire fit no dey this bad. undecided

25 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by JasonScoolari: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
...And she asked "why" to armed idiots.

Jasmine James Bond, continue to rest in peace.

Never argue with armed men.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Countersam(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Flirtyjane:
A young lady, Jasmine Precious John was killed after being stabbed during a robbery attempt by two criminals. The graduate of Kaduna State University, KASU but based in Abuja - was killed after being approached by two armed robbers who snatched her phone from her.

In the course of the robbery, the young lady was reported to have been stabbed in the chest by the hoodlums - who fled the scene after dispossessing her of her phone.

A close friend of the deceased shared the update on Facebook and revealed how she was killed. Read below;

She closed from the shop in the evening yesterday, walked to the road side to board a bike home, little did she know that yesterday was her last day.

Two boys, real sons of belial, approached her and asked her to surrender her phone. For asking "why"?, she was stabbed with a knife on the chest. She slumped there and the two emissaries of satan dispossessed her of the phone and ran away.

May they never know peace until they repent!

Jasmine Precious John, go and rest with the Lord till we join you. May the Holy Spirit comfort your family, relations and friends}......ME:->Just Dunno What To Say,But,I Am Terribly Pained In My Heart.Such A Young Upcoming Girl,Got Her Life Cut Short In Her Prime By Jobless Idiots On The Street.May Karma,Irredeemably Visit Her Killers.I Pray Her Gentle Soul Rest With The Lord,AMEN!!!.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/young-lady-stabbed-to-death-by-robbers-while-trying-to-snatch-her-phone-photos.html
Chai, for her to have mind and drag phone with armed bandits can only be because of her nudes or sextape.
R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by izzou(m): 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
Forming feminist with armed robbers?

Challenging someone because of what's yours is Feminism to you? undecided

Gosh undecided

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Flets: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Living in Nigeria is a risk. What is really the true incentive of living in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Daeylar(f): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
[s]
s3tt1ngz003:
Forming feminist with armed robbers?][/s]

If it was a man who asked why and he was stabbed for doing so,
would you say he was forming menist for the robbers?

You don't always have to give into the urge to try and look for ways to bash ladies

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by crackhouse(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
They don't need repentance. What they need is death.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Olalan(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
RIP to her.
People shouldn't be trying to struggle with armed bandits the result might be fatal.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Rich4god(m): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2018
And if those two guys were caught and killed on the spot, some people will be shouting"no to jungle justice"... God help this country.

14 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by HurricaneSmith: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

you sick! Do you just try to display your dumbness kid?

8 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by biggy26: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Why all this wickedness?
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hmm.. At this juncture, if anyone harrasses me because of my phones, I will gladly give it to them ..
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by anigold(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
R.I.P please don't struggle your phone with Arm robbers Niko abeg. .. life is more than electronic gadgets....

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

la ka ye! ba chau
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Toni19: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
But what could be in that phone. Does the phone mints money? robbers are so fuvcked up in their brains

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
angry

Tell me why they should not be roasted?
I know some will come here and scream, "Say not to jungle justice!" That's if they were caught...

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Audray(f): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

I bet women treat you like shît.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
So sad....
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2018
embarassed
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by ennysuccess(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
It happened at sector F corner shop in Lugbe..... May her soul RIP

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Hassan88(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow. God have mercy on her soul.
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by ehissi(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:
...And she asked "why" to armed idiots.

Jasmine James Bond, continue to rest in peace.

Never argue with armed men.

Or women.......afterall what a man can do a woman can do..........
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by kingthreat(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
They must be caught. Women, please avoid lonely roads especially when it is dark. Make sure there is a man around then just follow him by a few distance. God save us all
Re: Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos by Gourdoinc(m): 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
if she had breasts it would have helped cushion the blow from the knife. rip small tits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boys Film Themselves In A Shrine | VIDEO / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos / Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.