Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

If I'm Dry, Why Are My Shows Sold Out? - Comedian Ay Comes For His Haters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I'm Dry, Why Are My Shows Sold Out? - Comedian Ay Comes For His Haters (767 Views)

Pageant Organizer Calls Out Comedian Kelvin Sapp On Social Media / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" / AY: My Shows Are Always Sold Out, Yet They Say My Jokes Are Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I'm Dry, Why Are My Shows Sold Out? - Comedian Ay Comes For His Haters by fastest007: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Thursday, 8 September 2016
If I'm dry, why are my shows sold out? - Comedian Ay comes for his haters

Ay who is still basking on the glory of the endorsement of his 2014 movie "30 Days In Atlanta" by Guinness World Records, as the top-grossing movie of all time in Nigeria, took some time to bash his haters on social media today.

The 45-year-old comedian wrote:
Some say "Ay you are dry" yet my shows are usually sold out... Some even say " Ay you have no business doing movies".... yet my first ever movie landed me in the Guinness World Records as the highest grossing movie in Nollywood and continent of Africa.

You need to learn how to ignore what people say or think of you. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/if-im-dry-why-are-my-shows-sold-out.html

lalasticlala

Re: If I'm Dry, Why Are My Shows Sold Out? - Comedian Ay Comes For His Haters by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Okay na
Re: If I'm Dry, Why Are My Shows Sold Out? - Comedian Ay Comes For His Haters by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
[b] i always mock him on twitter!

Go to his shows and see for yourself he doesn't crack jokes, he just plays around teasing people! watch videos of his shows and see how "limited" his performances are!

went to one of his shows and anytime i saw him undecided i picked up my phone to browse, dude is so wack # tries too hard

AY has never REALLY been a "comedian" He is like "Opa Williams" creates a good platform for others to perform finish

Now as to why he is successful!!!!

AY is well connected, he knows people and you have to respect the organization and planning for his shows
lets be honest his performance in "30 days in Atlanta" was crap at best but the other stars helped the movie and because he is well connected distributing and hype came easy!

now to why "WE" his haters (including me) are angry? its pretty simple he should stop trying to crack jokes and just become a show promoter and because he is not a "COMEDIAN" #case closed!
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: If I'm Dry, Why Are My Shows Sold Out? - Comedian Ay Comes For His Haters by just2okworld(f): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
bbmpin:
[b] i always mock him on twitter!

Go to his shows and see for yourself he doesn't crack jokes, he just plays around teasing people! watch videos of his shows and see how "limited" his performances are!

went to one of his shows and anytime i saw him undecided i picked up my phone to browse, dude is so wack # tries too hard

AY has never REALLY been a "comedian" He is like "Opa Williams" creates a good platform for others to perform finish

Now as to why he is successful!!!!

AY is well connected, he knows people and you have to respect the organization and planning for his shows
lets be honest his performance in "30 days in Atlanta" was crap at best but the other stars helped the movie and because he is well connected distributing and hype came easy!

now to why "WE" his haters (including me) are angry? its pretty simple he should stop trying to crack jokes and just become a show promoter and because he is not a "COMEDIAN" #case closed!
[/b]
You nailed it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold / Oldie But Blue With African China : No Condition Is Permanent / Popular Actor Suffering Kidney Failure,leo Mezie To Be Flown Abroad For Dialysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.