Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Elders They Are To Settle Matter But Some Elder Create Problem. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Elders They Are To Settle Matter But Some Elder Create Problem. (402 Views)

Lagos Belongs To Benin, Co-founded By Igbo - Oba Of Lagos, Elders / Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State / Elders Bowing for 17-Year-Old Delta-King Chukwuka-Akaeze I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elders They Are To Settle Matter But Some Elder Create Problem. by johnsonpolice: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
I am very sorry to bother u guys with my own problem.i am staying in lagos in a save contain apartment but the problem that i am facing there is getting out of hand and control.in my own culture elders they are to settle matter in the community.there is some elders that use to insult me without offence and i am runing out of patiant because respect is resiplaca.i ve view to fight any body that insult me without any offence.the elders in my area turn me to object of mockery.i wanna fight them one after the other.pls,mature advice is needed from people that knows much about culture,no insult.

(1) (Reply)

Staged For The Purpose Of Gambling; Hunting; / There Are Opposing Views On The Necessity / Bondage Of An African Girl At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.