Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Model Amber Rose Describes Her First Threes0m E Experienc E - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Model Amber Rose Describes Her First Threes0m E Experienc E (580 Views)

Amber Rose, Davido, DJ Khaled & More Stars Grace The #betawards Red Carpet / Check Out Hot Model Amber Rose Pregnancy Fashion Style / Check Out Amber Rose's Fashion Styles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Model Amber Rose Describes Her First Threes0m E Experienc E by vevogist: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Model Amber Rose Describes Her First Threes0me Experienc e
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/unnamed-3-3.jpg[/img]
32-year-old American model and mother of one, Amber Rose, has revealed why she can never have a party in her life anymore.
In a sneak peek of her first Loveline podcast
with Dr Donaghue, the model explained that
she left herself scarred after dabbling into that
sexual escapade.
She admitted that the need to try something
new in the bedroom.
‘We kinda just got together it was a guy and
a girl and it was f**king horrible. It was the
worst. It was horrible. I am literally having
sleepless nights.
I felt the pressure, getting older, to experience
new things and I did it against my better
judgment because I talk about s*x a lot.
Read on @ http://www.vevogist.com/2016/09/model-amber-rose-describes-her-first.html

(1) (Reply)

Recomend Ankara Styles For The Best Of Your Best ""aso Ebi Weekend"" / Jumia Black Friday Is Here Again / New Year, New Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.