Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

See The Livestock That Dosen't Eat Any Food That Touches The Ground (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Livestock That Dosen't Eat Any Food That Touches The Ground (photos) (1683 Views)

Popular "Mama Ekere" Eatry In Enugu Burnt To The Ground / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian / Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Livestock That Dosen't Eat Any Food That Touches The Ground (photos) by iblog: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
i don't really have to say this is funny!
this fowl hasn't eat anything that touches the ground before. the owner has to feed him by 'throw and caught' method. he was interviewed and he said the fowl has never feed on the floor before, he also said that the fowl is a year and eight months. he actually took the bird as a pet due to the bird's behavior. he said the bird also serve as a security in his house. that when people tries to come inside the house it will go after them.

see videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pSTI0LuSmM

Re: See The Livestock That Dosen't Eat Any Food That Touches The Ground (photos) by jmichlins(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Please tell the owner to bring that fowl to my shrine for sacrifices and divination. Chicken don begin hungry me now
Re: See The Livestock That Dosen't Eat Any Food That Touches The Ground (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
This can't happen in Nigeria ..
Re: See The Livestock That Dosen't Eat Any Food That Touches The Ground (photos) by Baroba(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2016
Hunger never catch am, starve the plucky bird for two days and let's see how long this shakara go last cool
Re: See The Livestock That Dosen't Eat Any Food That Touches The Ground (photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2016
Now, this is funny. Even birds now have a choice! See better Barbecue Chicken.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Potato Salad Recipe In 4 Easy Steps! / Bulk Nutmeg For Sale. / I Brought This Snacks For All Nairalanders. Please Enjoy It (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.