Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) (1654 Views)

"I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) by lacemose(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2018
British styled breakfast! Aje Kpako people like some of us cannot relate! Good day people

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com.ng/2018/01/british-styled-breakfast-what-do-you.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
one word
concussion
e fit scatter your brain and make you not to think well

1 Like

Re: British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) by bedspread: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
THIS ONE STRONG!!!
U WILL DESTROY THE ATMOSPHERE WITH THE THINGS THAT WILL COME FORTH FROM YOUR BOWELS AFTER TAKING THIS CONCOCTION!!
Re: British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
a proper breakfast that will get you (and all them Brits) in their early graves.

as much as i love an English breakfast, twice a month or less will do for me.
Re: British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) by Ladytemi(f): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
Looks like a plate full of fats, salt.
Re: British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) by claremont(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
I will take out the sausages and black pudding, and replace them with some more eggs. This meal isn't as fattening as it looks, it can be prepared using little or no oil.
Re: British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
lacemose:
British styled breakfast! Aje Kpako people like some of us cannot relate! Good day people

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com.ng/2018/01/british-styled-breakfast-what-do-you.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
substitute the toast for hash browns
Re: British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) by Adukey(f): 12:44am On Jan 09, 2018
I'll just purge after eating this.
Re: British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) by lanocfoods: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2018
It looks quite busy in there
Re: British Styled Breakfast: What Do You Think (photo) by adecz: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good idea,
rough presentation...

(1) (Reply)

The Gluttony Chicken � Made In The Kitchen / Which Is Better For A Household? Bags Of Sachet Water Or CWAY Bottle Water / Italian Wine, Are You Sure To Drink The Best? Let's Talk With An Italian Man:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.