Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos (49886 Views)

Man Who Lost His Leg And Arm In An Accident Reveals Why He Is Happy. Photos / Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by omoadeleye(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Uhmmm. Wen people go wise?
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by EpicMaurice(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Is it just me or does this story sound like a scene from FINAL DESTINATION.

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by NZAGHA(f): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Heshei:
Sorry bro ... Speedy recovery.
But who are we to blame here ?

A. Train Driver who refused to blast the horn early enough
B. The music that became so loud that he couldn't even hear the shouts from close peeps.
C. The iron rod that refused to unhook itself from his trousers
D. All of the above.
E. Blood Thirsty Train

Your Views ...

F. Bullhari that have refuse to make things right undecided
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by weblord1900: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
chai... the title of the song might be a Pana by alhaji tekno
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by Kennitrust(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
op, u never hear Edo election has been postponed.
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by freesinzu(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
NZAGHA:

F. Bullhari that refuse to make things right undecided
So na buhari buy am earphones abi yeye angry

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by glossy6(f): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ear piece claiming lives since
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by AngelAhnie(f): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Gbam
So true grin
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by NZAGHA(f): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
freesinzu:
So na buhari buy am earphones abi yeye angry
*in an angry tone* be careful the way u talk to me dis boy... sad
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by freesinzu(m): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
NZAGHA:

*in an angry tone* be careful the way u talk to me dis boy... sad
Oga drop jare,
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by HIV1: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
I don't pity the Guy at all. How can a sensible human being put on ear piece while crossing road or rail line. Being a driver myself I have had several experiences where I had to wait and press horn for long time only for the passer by not showing concern simply because s/he did not hear the blaring of car horn as a result of the music s/he is listening to. Most people are carried away with their guy man/woman attitude. Life is too precious to be taken too trivial.
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by aruochayahooc(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
My people have an adage,' Person wey train kill, na I'm ears kill am'. I wish him quick recover.
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by godwinstringed1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
rukkyland post=
49188477:

the guy fowl Don lay cook egg..
grin grin
no b im fault, na the smell from buhari's fart *change* im memory and format all im senses.
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sir Buhari so train is still functioning,, you need to hardened the economy the more sir grin
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by humurphia(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
ohhh my God¡¡ :oohhh my God¡¡
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by Jacko1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
There are times il be formin swag listenin to music

One passenger on bike will just tear me agbara for back

Say waka and shout u no dey hear horn

That moment i will feel so silly n dumb

Made me learn dat all dis nonsense blockin of ear is stupidity wn u on the road

Pity he cud nt fil stupid but rather pains

See wetin tekno pana hav cause
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by edudguy(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
My Mom and my Uncle will always warn me against listening to songs on the road. O boy my eye don open I no dey hear songs again for road cry
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by sunnyside16(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
When the witches after him decides to watch him on 3D, sori for him though.
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by NevetsIbot(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
quick recovery sir. I can't even imagine my leg being amputated
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by fromnigeria(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
He was only careless, blame no music
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
It is better I hang on that Train than Stay put inside
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by TheRealestGuy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
I hope it's not the Prince I know!

And the guy lives around that ajayi farm bus stop embarassed
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by 12bolakale: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Eyahhhhh, Sorryy ohhhhhhhhh
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wish him quick recovery, but dis will serve as a deterrent to others who do listen to music with ear piss on d road
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Superstitiously, you mean.
grin grin
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by NZAGHA(f): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Oga drop jare,
look i dont care who u are but...

Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by freesinzu(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
NZAGHA:

look i dont care who u are but...
undecided
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
I smell lies
Do you know how loud a train is?
For someone not to hear it, you have to be deaf.
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by Ghost447(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Pavore9:
Using earpiece while on the road is very risky!
I agree with you.
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by Senorprinz(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
undecided ehm this useless apc government, train horn no dey loud again, during goodluck's time, i could be at agege and hear a train's horn from ikeja along.
Re: Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
misterchris:
APC and bad luck. Someone help me with that picture.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) / Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.