Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Is Your Favourite Tech Stack And Why? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Your Favourite Tech Stack And Why? (1085 Views)

A Full-time Full-stack Developer Wanted In Ikeja / Full-stack Developer - Full-time / What's Your Favourite Text Editor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite Tech Stack And Why? by VenantCode(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
What is your favourite Tech Stack and why do you love and choose to use it
Re: What Is Your Favourite Tech Stack And Why? by VenantCode(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Are there no software engineers here?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Tech Stack And Why? by DharkPoet(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
I use the LAMP/WAMP/XAMPP Stack or specifically, Apache, MySQL and PHP. Would I say I love it? I don't have an answer to that, as it's the only Stack I have in my toolbox, so I can only comparison when I venture into another Stack Tech. So far, so good, I've been able to achieve a tangible lot with my current Stack Tech. Although, desiring to try something new like the highly acclaimed MEAN stack.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Tech Stack And Why? by VenantCode(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2016
DharkPoet:
I use the LAMP/WAMP/XAMPP Stack or specifically, Apache, MySQL and PHP. Would I say I love it? I don't have an answer to that, as it's the only Stack I have in my toolbox, so I can only comparison when I venture into another Stack Tech. So far, so good, I've been able to achieve a tangible lot with my current Stack Tech. Although, desiring to try something new like the highly acclaimed MEAN stack.
That's nice, do you have links to any of your projects online

(1) (Reply)

Java Programmers Needed Here..?..,..,,?. / Interview With A Nairalander,python Developer,geomatician. / How Can I Create A School Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.