Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

If You Are Just Seeing This, Its Not Too Late, Come In NOW. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Just Seeing This, Its Not Too Late, Come In NOW. (423 Views)

Man Celebrates After Seeing New N100 Note For The 1st Time In Months / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money / You May Not Sleep Tonight After Seeing This.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Just Seeing This, Its Not Too Late, Come In NOW. by Teamtee: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Good evening NL FAMILY,
i want to share with us what i have been doing to get an extra income in this harsh economic recession.
You see, the best time to make money in Nigeria is when people think its practically difficult to make money.
During such times, people listen to all sorts of funny news and doomy projections, the fear grips them, hence they stay off risk and end up making a whooping NOTHING.Briefly i will tell you how you too can start this business and say bye bye to being broke.It requires dedication and patience.
is a multi level marketing organization that started in 2011. Since then it has been rewarding all its members especially fast payment when cashing out. It rewards it members in each levels 1-9.
What you need to do is simple; Get registered, activate your account with a one time membership of N550, meaning no monthly rentals or fees. This is to enable you to start earning. Next, sponsor or invite 5 friends or your family members by letting them register using your unique ID.
Next, those 5 persons you sponsored should as well bring their own 5 persons to register.
Like that, you get paid commission for each person you sponsor.
You can cash out directly to your naira bank account as soon as you have earned a minimum of N1,000 and above within 24hours of request.
12,000 Nigerians cant be wrong.
Feel free to check the recent testimonies by new members.
First time i came across the organization, i was afraid they will end up eating my money and not allowing me to cash out.But i was wrong, i took the risk to register, and they really pay out for real and prompt for that matter.
Would you rather spend N500 on recharge card, sport betting(a man hanged himself recently because of this) , lotto or pools that might not guaranty you steady income?
Why not invest that same amount on something profitable and everlasting as this?.
If you would like to STOP borrowing from friends,begging relations for one or two things or even asking your parents for recharge card to sub, please follow the below procedures to register

1. REGISTER NOW @ http://www.?aff=6figureempire (your sponsor's id: 6figureempire)

2. ACTIVATE your account with a one time membership fee of N550 to enable you to start earning.Upon ACTIVATION, you would be issued your unique ID that your sponsored 5 person can use to register under you.

3. Sponsor 5 friends/family. Convince those 5 friends of yours to also register(via your unique ID) their own 5 persons each.
Note: You can register more than 5 persons if you wish, you are paid commission for each of the persons you register(downlines)

4. Cash out daily anytime you have a minimum balance of N1000 and above...

#A Wise person will ACT NOW!!! REGISTER AND ACTIVATE TODAY.
My Email:Moneyexperts7@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Just Seeing This, Its Not Too Late, Come In NOW. by akankemi1(f): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
issorai

(1) (Reply)

A Strong Message To Glo / How Rank Your Youtube Video To Front Page For Free / 22 Simple Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.