Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (46195 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World / Bundles Of Money On The Road In Owerri As They Fall Out Of A Bullion Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by NEHLIVE: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2017
This Ghana-based Nigerian man sees money for the first after “working hard” online and he could not contain his joy. He had to share online. Although he failed to reveal the money-making secret, however the young man is apparently overjoyed.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/see-what-nigerian-guy-in-ghana-did-after-making-money-online-first-time-photos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by NEHLIVE: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2017

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Angy55(f): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Some people needs brain surgery.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by taylor88(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2017
yahoo

The only hope of a graduate without connection

The only hope of fatherless and motherless

The only legitimate business to differentiate literates and illiterates

The only job u don't need 24 yrs experience and local government identification letter

The only job without query, sack letter or retirement

The only job u don't need office or cooperate wears

U can even work from grave or untop of trees

I WILL REMAIN UR GREATEST SUBSCRIBER HERE ON EARTH, HEAVEN OR HELL

Tnx to Google CEO

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Angy55(f): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

U need anti-hatred pills

I can see you are the one that needs the brain surgery, because I didn't mention anybody's name.

BTW, stay off my mention next time. Thanks

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by 7footre(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2017
I used to believe that crime does not pay.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Angy55(f): 9:35am On Oct 07, 2017
taylor88:

Menopause don turn this one brain upside down

Confirm, I was not wrong. You need brain surgery.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by shurch(m): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2017
Get rich or die trying)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2017
small hand cannot hold money.

How you go handle bigger than this one.
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by NigelCundy: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
Angy55:
Some people needs brain surgery.
Your English needs restructuring surgery

39 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Olibboy: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
One time for d remix. it's paper money on d beat
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by kay29000(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Some people will abuse this guy, but there is an amount of money you will make that would almost drive you crazy. lol!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Greatmind23: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
God bless the black star hole lo shos
my nigga most likely into some ilegal pull no legal ballers flaunt money they flaunt wealth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Jh0wsef(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
If robbers attack this guy, him go blame devil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by talk2saintify(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Anytime you see a girl shaking her buttocks while walking, just Know she is going to her guy's place.
How did I know??
because it's written in syrup bottles
"shake well before use"

Wisdom will kill me one day. grin grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by aktolly54(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by swiz123(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Money wey ur oga tell u say make u go pay am in for bank na e u take dey snap pics

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Jetleeee: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
~~~~~~~~~~

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by burmese: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Jesus is coming soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by deepwater(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
obviously, he has started using it well to show off on the media undecided

your prayers be answered son

............................................................................................

poverty is truly not of the pocket, but of the mind

last last, na gold chain, dreadlocks, low waist pencil jagged edge jean, bekro slips, arm less bogus singlet and iphone with one baby mama to be e go enter.

may your dreams come true!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by emmyw(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
It's Now Clear To Me That Foolishness Get Grade,Must You Post Every Shit Online?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Werey
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Akinz0126(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
The rate 9ja guys dey port enter ghana now no be here Ooooooo learnt 4 ghana. Cd equate to 1 dollar while 1 ghana cd is 9ja 79# chai also learnt 9ja don collect dere 1st position back from India as giant of corruption Nawa oooooo

Abeg where are those 9ja fixed matches goons when you need them the most bet9ja don too chop me ah wan turn the table around abeg fraud stars stay off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Positivepoint(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Drug money definitely...
Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by scholes0(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ugly manyana

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by emeijeh(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
My guy don go suck brëast for Accra, no doubt.

If only NwaAmaikpe was here, to tell us more about this yahoo guy.

I wonder if he has finally gotten a job

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
7footre:
I used to believe that crime does not pay.
it does... Infact it is the surest way to make money here in Nigeria...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS / Femi Otedola And His Wife With Bill Gates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.