Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. (819 Views)

Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex And 2unit 2bedroom Flat / Clean 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere (see Pictures ) / Clean 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere For 450k N 500k 1yr Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by gloryhouse(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
Executive & Brand New block of 4flats of 2bedroom Flat very big with 2bt/2t master bedroom then the second Room share toilet n bathroom with all Round tiles with Full P.O.P with big rooms wardrobes +,Fitted kitchen with cabinet but no store with big packing space for each flat with Bore hole and the house is pay n pack in..

Rent for down stairs is 550k.
Rent for up stairs is 600k both are 1yr rent only.
S/C no.
For an inspection with you please call PRINCE OLUWANISHOLA & PROPERTIES 08164968133.

Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by gloryhouse(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hot in Alapere now.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by gloryhouse(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2016
Let
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by gloryhouse(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Call.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
Contact Vakleen services for your:
Home cleaning
Office cleaning
After party cleaning
Couch, sofa, seat and rug cleaning we offer great services at reasonable fees call for your estimate today!
+2349039645846
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by gloryhouse(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Vakleen:
Contact Vakleen services for your:
Home cleaning
Office cleaning
After party cleaning
Couch, sofa, seat and rug cleaning we offer great services at reasonable fees call for your estimate today!
+2349039645846

What is the meaning of all this now.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
gloryhouse:

How you mean?
What is the meaning of all this now.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by gloryhouse(m): 4:59am On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=Vakleen post=49248192][/quote]

Yes..... Because I don't need all this shit You are posting on my thready.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2016
gloryhouse:

Contact vakleen services for your:
Home cleaning
Office cleaning
After party cleaning
+2349039645846
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2016
Same way your post is poo to nairaland. You know what they say about birds of same feathers......
gloryhouse:

Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by gloryhouse(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Vakleen:
Same way your post is poo to nairaland. You know what they say about birds of same feathers......

Just stop all this shit okay.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Contact Vakleen for your:

Home/ Residential cleaning
Our services includes but not limited to
Cobwebs removal
Carpet vacuuming
Washing of floors
Furniture vacuuming
Cabinet cleaning
Bathroom/Toilet cleaning
Window washing
Wall washing

Post construction cleaning
Our services includes but not limited to
✔ Removal of paint stains on floor

✔ Stripping of concrete stains

✔ Scrubbing , Polishing and Buffing of floor

✔ Comprehensive Toilet Cleaning

After Party/Events cleaning

We also carry out professional cleaning of various types of hard floors including vitrified tiles, marble, granite, terrazzo and parquet floors.

We offer great services at highly affordable fees call for your estimate today! +2349039645846

Vakleen services; we take your cleaning personally!
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by gloryhouse(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
I swear if I have a customers for you I will never call them for you.. Because you're a very stupid man.
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by cmoney22222: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2016
omo c e-fight ooooo
Re: Executive 2bedroom Flat To Let @ Alapere/ketu (pictures) 1yr. by gloryhouse(m): 2:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
cmoney22222:
omo c e-fight ooooo

Smile... Is what I hate, I do not post to anybody thread what I do is I create my own thread in stead of putting it in Another person's Adv while I did not know him from nowhere who give him an other to post on thread.

I totally against whoever post his or her to my adv on the net.

Thank You.

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale And Property For Rent/sale In Abuja / . / A Plot At Ogombo Peaceland Estate @ 6m With C/o See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.