Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Available Manuscripts For Sale: Licenced Publishers, ONLY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Available Manuscripts For Sale: Licenced Publishers, ONLY (629 Views)

Most Reputable Book Publishers/distributors In Nigeria? / We Need Social Media Publishers Online, Earn N3000 - N10,000 Daily / Christian Manuscripts For Sale: Can Serve As Teaching Aide Or Lifestyle Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Available Manuscripts For Sale: Licenced Publishers, ONLY by bigdady9ja1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
Advert Sold Out!
Re: Available Manuscripts For Sale: Licenced Publishers, ONLY by arbitrage: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
bigdady9ja1:
Book Titles / Synopsis

Anatomy of an Angel: Know Your Free Gifts

This work was inspired by the story in Genesis 6; speaking of Angels who left their celestial habitation to earth because, they saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and married them. This work explores the many sighting between Angels and humans; and renders expository and interesting answers.

Taking Coins from the Fish’s Mouth: How to Make Wealth

This work gives a fresh revelation to an already “well known” story, which involved the Master and Peter over Temple-taxes in Matthew 17:24-28. Here Jesus Christ teaches us how to generate the wealth deposited in our spirits, by fishing!

The Classes of Spirits in Heaven: Seraphim Cherubim and Angels

We are all too familiar about Angels. And so, many have come to think of them as the only creatures God made in Heaven. Probably as a result of the number of times the word “angel” is used in the Bible, these creatures have taken centre stage in our perception about heavenly creatures. This work throws brilliant and detailed revelations, as well as the types of living creatures in Heaven, and where we stand in the Spirit Hierarchy. This work was inspired by the prophet Ezekiel’s prophecies in chapters 1 and 8

The Office of the Christian Man: Functioning as Designed by God

This is expressly dedicated to Men; either married or intending. It was inspired by the story in Genesis chapters 1, 2 and 3. This work reveals the Mind of God to its reader; elaborately itemising viewpoints inspired by the Spirit of God. It is a must read for every Man, especially the Christian Man

The Office of the Christian Woman: Functioning as Designed by God

Also addresses the Women folk; rendering insightful analysis from Genesis 1, 2 and 3 as primary focus, while cross-referencing with a work dedicated to Christian Men; to furnish the reader with fresh perspectives from the Mind of the Holy Spirit

The Siege of Samaria: Escaping Black-holes and Whirlpools

This Book could not have come at a better time. It is a work that addresses the indescribable challenges experienced not only by Christians but also, non Christians. It is a centred on the story about ‘The Siege of Samaria’ which is found in 2 Kings 6 and 7. Joel chapter 2 also provides great insights. It is the right tool for the Christian in this End-time era

The Three Heavens: Know Where You are Now

It is a work centred over the story of the ‘Garden of Eden’ in Genesis 2:8-10; drawing a relationship with the scripture reference Hebrews 11:8-10. Did you know that Mount Zion is the “earth” of the Gods? And that it has 5 Imperial Cities of which, Heaven is its Capital? This work reveals to the Christian his/her present location

Soul vs. Spirit: Understanding the Difference

This work puts to end, the many petty quibble and squabbles over the portion of scripture: Mark 8:36; “And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your [soul]? (NLT) It promises to be a good read. Adam was not made with the Life of God.

Deep Inside the Fish: Answering God’s Call

This work is considered the most idea tool for young ministers or Christians with a “sense” of God’s call for them into an Office of 5-Fold Ministry Gifts. It predominantly centred around the life and time of the prophet Jonah; making useful suggestions from the Books of Habakkuk and 1 Samuel

Are you saying these materials are yet to be published anywhere and that the writer or writers are willing to sell them to interested buyer/publisher for publishing in buyer's name? What are the prices? I'm interested please.

1 Like

Re: Available Manuscripts For Sale: Licenced Publishers, ONLY by bigdady9ja1(m): 3:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Yes. Let's chat via email myenterpriseng@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Available Manuscripts For Sale: Licenced Publishers, ONLY by arbitrage: 1:30am On Sep 10, 2016
bigdady9ja1:
Yes.
Let's chat via email
myenterpriseng@yahoo.co.uk

Are you on faithwriters.com as well?
Re: Available Manuscripts For Sale: Licenced Publishers, ONLY by bigdady9ja1(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2016
No I am not.
Re: Available Manuscripts For Sale: Licenced Publishers, ONLY by peteremu(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2016
arbitrage:

Are you on faithwriters.com as well?

Hello, I am a writer as well... I write motivational, inspirational, short stories, novels, and creative works.

I plan to sell them also

My whatsapp no is on my siggy...
Re: Available Manuscripts For Sale: Licenced Publishers, ONLY by arbitrage: 1:36am On Sep 12, 2016
peteremu:

Hello, I am a writer as well... I write motivational, inspirational, short stories, novels, and creative works.

I plan to sell them also

My whatsapp no is on my siggy...

Okay, noted.
Re: Available Manuscripts For Sale: Licenced Publishers, ONLY by bigdady9ja1(m): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Is Mlotto Another Scam? / Buy And Sell Bitcoin. (not HYIP, Not Gambling, Not Mining But Pure Business) / This Is For Mmm Guilders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.