Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan (7341 Views)

The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended / WOW! Airtel Offers N50 For 1.5GB Data Subscription / Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by landinfo: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

[s]Calm down,Airtel is a biz firm,their number objective is Profit maximation.I used the N50/1.5gb night plan a lot, but I never for once think it will be permanent.
Common, even if it lasted a week,they tried,there is no where else in the world that you could get 1.5gb for N50. Check it up.Cost of running biz as increased recently yet these telecom giants still bring cheaper data day by day.
Since I was born and have been living in this country, cost of data is the only thing that has been decreasing without going up again.
I know they have made lots up money from Nigerians, but also there are companies out there in other sector who have made so much yet,their products keep increasing in prices.
We don't have to open thread for every minor issue to discredit these telecom firms,appreciate them once in a whole.[/s]

U and the pple that liked ur post with the inclusion of those that reason like u are why Nigeria has been dead & buried with....Airtel & all the foreign coyies in 9ja can't try this in common Benin republic not to talk of Kenya or Ghana~~~forget Oyinbo land oooo, na only African countries I wan use as example

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by habeebu: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
I see no reason why we should quarrel or debate about this offer being closed.
If am allowed to subscribe after exhausting my 500mb for N25, then N75 would amount to 1.5Gb.
With that I won't see anything wrong d new cost
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Greatzeus(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
landinfo:

U and the pple that liked ur post with the inclusion of those that reason like u are why Nigeria has been dead & buried with....Airtel & all the foreign coyies in 9ja can't try this in common Benin republic not to talk of Kenya or Ghana~~~forget Oyinbo land oooo, na only African countries I wan use as example
I did my research before posting,do yours,then come back and tell us where in the world you will get 1.5gb for N50.
Some are even waiting for when 1gb will be N1, like seriously, do these people even have idea of the relationship between cost of production,money value,price and profit? Well I do,cause I studied these things for 4 years in the University.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by MARKone(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

I did my research before posting,do yours,then come back and tell us where in the world you will get 1.5gb for N50.
Some are even waiting for when 1gb will be N1, like seriously, do these people even have idea of the relationship between cost of production,money value,price and profit? Well I do,cause I studied these things for 4 years in the University.

Mr Man go an sit down, you studied Wetin for 4 years, in your 4 years, u weren't tot about feasibility studies. If they(airtel) had pegged this subscription @ 200 bucks from the word go, people wouldn't have complained. The problem with airtel Is their arbitrary increase in prices of their data without notice!! Didn't they do their research well before reeling out #50 for 1.5Gb of Data, this is not the first time neither is a second time they are doing this. 2mrw now they'll bring out #30 for 1gb, people will rush, next thing they cancel it, or increase the price, who does that!!! I don't blame them, I blame shittu and his NCC who have failed to slam a big fine or sanctions on them. They can't be toying with Nigerian like this.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by chumakk: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

pls tell me the cost production of data. what does it cost to produce 1.5G. Why is that 1g was about 2000 by the begining of this year but with the same 2000 you can get upto 5G by now? Then consider the dollar rate. Is the data price not suppose to rise up if there's a really production cost? I think you should do your research very well and ask that school for a refund.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by chumakk: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
habeebu:
I see no reason why we should quarrel or debate about this offer being closed.
If am allowed to subscribe after exhausting my 500mb for N25, then N75 would amount to 1.5Gb.
With that I won't see anything wrong d new cost
I'm not sure it is possible to subcribe again with the same SIM card

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Manchidede(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Lol.. .. Even MTN now cut data more than normal. I thnk I prefer GLO for now. Checkout their cheap plans here
http://www.manchide.net/2016/08/full-list-of-new-glo-cheapest-data.html
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

Calm down,Airtel is a biz firm,their number objective is Profit maximation.I used the N50/1.5gb night plan a lot, but I never for once think it will be permanent.
Common, even if it lasted a week,they tried,there is no where else in the world that you could get 1.5gb for N50. Check it up.Cost of running biz as increased recently yet these telecom giants still bring cheaper data day by day.
Since I was born and have been living in this country, cost of data is the only thing that has been decreasing without going up again.
I know they have made lots up money from Nigerians, but also there are companies out there in other sector who have made so much yet,their products keep increasing in prices.
We don't have to open thread for every minor issue to discredit these telecom firms,appreciate them once in a whole.

very good point you made there, as you've said its just business but many people will still cry foul game.

people let's be honest, N50 for 1.5gb, even if it was for one day, they have practically tried, I just don't know what is wrong with some Nigerians, complaining on every minor issue, na wa oooooooo, make dem MA try sell their 42"inches TV plasma tear leather for N5, 500 make we see how e be for body.

Gtbank wey loan me money tell me to my very eyes and ears say dem no go alert or bring to my notice on how to remit my loan subsequently, not to talk of telecommunications

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Greatzeus(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
prinsam30:

very good point you made there, as you've said its just business but many people will still cry foul game.

people let's be honest, N50 for 1.5gb, even if it was for one day, they have practically tried, I just don't know what is wrong with some Nigerians, complaining on every minor issue, na wa oooooooo, make dem MA try sell their 42"inches TV plasma tear leather for N5, 500 make we see how e be for body.

Gtbank wey loan me money tell me to my very eyes and ears say dem no go alert or bring to my notice on how to remit my loan subsequently, not to talk of telecommunications
God bless you for this post,I have been quoted and slammed for what I said, if they could some people would have punch me through their Android Phones grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Jodforex(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Guyz I'm having issue with this plan, I'm always asked to migrate to smarttrybe when ever I want to subscribe for the night plan. After migrating, when next I want to subscribe, I repeat same steps again. Is this normal, or is there something I'm not doing right?
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Thobiy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Airtel are good at providing cheap data
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by EpicMaurice(m): 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
KellyFORMAT:
Airtel and fraud u know d pics tongue

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by chumakk: 4:10am On Sep 11, 2016
prinsam30:

you don't get it? they changed the price without informing customers! you people sound as if airtel does charity by offering 1.5G for N50. For infornmation, you don't compare the cost of data and your TV plasma. Pls read economices and comeback.
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by gj22(m): 4:38am On Sep 11, 2016
THUNDAR:

so why you de cry? if I was giving you something and decided to stop giving you What would you do? fight me? keyboard warrior, go Sue them na!
Naija too like free things

See this ode! You are paying for something yet you claim they are "giving" you? Kid doesn't even know his right as a customer

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by THUNDAR(m): 5:43am On Sep 11, 2016
gj22:

See this ode! You are paying for something yet you claim they are "giving" you? Kid doesn't even know his right as a customer

50naira for 1.5gb Bro That's just like a gift, you don't have any fvcking right instead you have left. and since They decided to raise d price you could have just left instead of complains!
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by prinsam30: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2016
chumakk:
you don't get it? they changed the price without informing customers! you people sound as if airtel does charity by offering 1.5G for N50. For infornmation, you don't compare the cost of data and your TV plasma. Pls read economices and comeback.

and you that read economics, please can you define it for me, and if your definition includes buying and selling, making profits and accepting the loses when the market table turns the other way around, then you've practically said nothing, it is not by force making comments and next time you wanna quote me, be prepared to come on with basic facts. Thank you
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by chumakk: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2016
prinsam30:

and you that read economics, please can you define it for me, and if your definition includes buying and selling, making profits and accepting the loses when the market table turns the other way around, then you've practically said nothing, it is not by force making comments and next time you wanna quote me, be prepared to come on with basic facts. Thank you
I can't educate you on what your school supposee to have done. It means your parent waste their money and your teacher their time. Does making profit means you should cheat customer to do that? Does it mean your customers are to carry the lost when you don't do your homework? Nigerians are abused by companies and they think it is the way they are to be treated and i understand you.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2016
chumakk:
I can't educate you on what your school supposee to have done. It means your parent waste their money and your teacher their time. Does making profit means you should cheat customer to do that? Does it mean your customers are to carry the lost when you don't do your homework? Nigerians are abused by companies and they think it is the way they are to be treated and i understand you.

yet you still don't make any sense at all
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by chumakk: 8:52am On Sep 11, 2016
prinsam30:

yet you still don't make any sense at all
Yes, i know. Can a 5 years old understand a 50 years old?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2016
chumakk:
Yes, i know. Can a 5 years old understand a 50 years old?

please stop wasting your mb, this matter Don pass, abeg happy Sunday
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2016
Still Rocking mine
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by lastbaff(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
See all Airtel data bundle and subscription codes for all phones: All Airtel data subscription codes & prices

(1) (2) (Reply)

close this acct seun / Just Got My Infinix Smart Tv / Jar/jad Application To Convert Movies Avi And Other Formats Into 3gp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.