Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message (28287 Views)

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda Shares Photo With Her Daughter / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by fpeter(f): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2016
beautiful...I pray it works out for them
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by nagodesmile18(f): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2016
HML Monalisa
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by girlfromafrica: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2016
Check out the Top 10 Scariest Traditional Practices in Nigeria @ https://idonsabi.com/2016/08/30/top-10-scariest-traditional-practices-in-nigeria/
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Cletus77(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2016
We don hear, .... U do wedding for greece ride on top donkey, so what's new.....
........ Only waiting for where the "HONEYMOON" go hold
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by pheyimen: 11:23am On Sep 09, 2016
We no chop 4 ur rice ooo, bt e no mean. Wish u a happy union
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by beautiful232(f): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2016
awww honey

You made it
GOD bless your union
and close the eyes of all this evil people away from your marriage

amen
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by CHYMZZY(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2016
Nice one
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by migal(f): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2016
Is she the 1st to marry outside the country? Make Una free the woman.. If she doesn't get married now the same persons will complain.. Smh people self
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Una sure say this corker marry this woman with clear eyes? Monalisa should be above 50 naw, and she fit don cross menopause so tell me how she wan take born??
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by alaskido(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na how many times this girl go marry or na my eyes and ears dey deceive me.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by aragon4realz(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
so this is the young man that is drilling my crush kitty cat...it's alright
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by ring7(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jeez how many tyms is she walking up the Aisle

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Cletus77(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
hotdi:

U be witch?
i don't knw..oo
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Cletus77(m): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Una sure say this corker marry this woman with clear eyes? Monalisa should be above 50 naw, and she fit don cross menopause so tell me how she wan take born??

na u born am jealousy...
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Cletus77(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
alaskido:
na truth...ooooooo i remember when she married and it was shown in stv,dat one na naija...ooopp

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Cletus77(m): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
alaskido:
na truth...ooooooo i remember when she married and it was shown in stv,dat one na for naija...ooopp
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by adesanya2014: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yemi Alade and Simi in serious beef , watch video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu5yqdOXcno&itct=CAkQpDAYBiITCKLJsr2Xgs8CFQ9lfgodQM0O4TIGcmVsbWZ1SOmfnY3O3pf0vwE%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by QueenEKAMMA(f): 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
ABEG IS COKER THE FATHER OF HER CHILD OR..........JUST ASKING OO..... MEANWHILE I WISH HER HML.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by basadenet: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
So that nobody would be able raise objection at the ceremony venue here in Naija. Congrats for that hat trick.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by fortunechy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
wishin her more husbands ahead
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by NyemzyHimself: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
I pray it lasts sha because Nollywood Actresses weddings don dey fear me.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Irishrena1(f): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jarizod:
The Pictures looks kinda Ancient like it was taken in the 60's or something

Not my business however..I wish u HML and I pray u don't bolt out of d marriage like ur fellow Yeyebrities celebrities do when the going gets tougher!
Seems it was taken with a poor quality camera and the vicinity looks ghetto-ish. The important thing is that the man has paid her bride price and is not just sleeping with her. Whether na for slum o or for ghetto o the price has been paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by TooLateToFail(f): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
you are blessed..congrats
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
BonaVIta:
Why post this rubbish on NL, it should be posted in a Greece's social media.

Thinking the location of you wedding can save your marriage, make you go to heaven or provide food on the table of a hungry Nigerian is the dumbest thing ever, which shouldn't be missing in the Guiness book of records.

I always wonder why this type of things make FP.

Life of a single dude.
Bad Belle is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Strong independent woman! kiss
Carry go! Nothing does you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teju Babyface Celebrates His Twins Taiwo & Kehinde Oyelakin 3rd Birthday / Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit / Beverly Osu's Pictures Before BBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.