Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

My NYSC Experience In Rivers State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience In Rivers State (20485 Views)

How greedy corpers escaped being used as rituals in Rivers state / My NYSC Experience In Pixs / Corpers' Lodge: Ask Questions & Share Your NYSC Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by Rooneyboy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2009
Whats the meaning of this rubbish ? Dis poster well so ?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by Rooneyboy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
What sort of post is this ? Are u trying to tell us the taste of YOUTH SERVICE ? I think we all had similiar experience so dont bother concluding ur rubbish.K
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by Rooneyboy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2009
What sort of post is this ? Are u trying to tell us the taste of YOUTH SERVICE ? I think we all had similiar experience so dont bother concluding ur rubbish.K
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by honsule(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2009
am not interested in NYSC.law skol here i come. cool cool
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by Seismic007(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2009
@poster

Which kind tory be dis na, no head no tail, u even served since the early 90's, then u be old school na, abeg spare us that stale story and let some recent dudes talk theirs. angry angry angry angry
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by duality(m): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
SO THIS KAIN STORY FIT MAKE FRONT PAGE.

N/LAND IS GETTING IT WRONG SOMEWHERE
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by lexyman(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
if this incomplete story can make it to the front page,then nothing stops others from posting all kind of rubbish, are u guys making a random selection of post/write up?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by sleekender(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
where dis girl go sef??, na work u still dey?, abeg cum finish dis tory! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by tayoast(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2009
duality:

Abi ooo. Probably d moderator was tipsy while postin 2 d front page.

Chei, corruption has eaten deep- even N/land is not excluded!
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by JijiInc: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Iranoladun

You started the story( i. e mixing the ingredients, put the pot on fire) and disappeared. Do you think you can be a good cook? Abeg come wet our appetite with the story.

My own NYSC experience na story on im own.

we are waiting for Madam storyteller, people don dey vex for here.

No mind people wey dey call Rivers east dem no understand map reading and all for Geography.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by bawomolo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
boooooo i want my money back
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by lexylexy9: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2009
errant bullsht go bk n be part of the show nevr you come up wit this kindf post
n/j pls can we av real tins
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by smasher1(m): 1:54am On Oct 08, 2009
No news here. Same thing everywhere/state even in 2009. Irrelevant and misleading topic. Looking for needless comments.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by davidif: 3:18am On Oct 08, 2009
@poster

What is the name of the secondary school in Ndele, my friend went there.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by BIKINI(f): 6:18am On Oct 08, 2009
I had mine in onitsha, & i enjoyed evry 2nd of it cos it wasnt a "strange " land . 1 of My godparents live there.
Nways @ poster, i suspect u r a budding writer, cos dis piece of urs looks 2 " textbook " language like 2 be a mere recollection done extempore 15yrain't no joke. On dat note i think d post is ok. U can go a step more by incoporating dialogues btw ur chosen xters, it helps in prose writin
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by igboboy1(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2009
kellorah:

Who cares where exactly it's located?! I lived in PH nearly all my life and didn't know if it was in the East, West or South (but I just knew it wasn't in the North) and it didn't affect me one bit. Yes, it's good to know where u r but it's not the end of the world if u don't.

^^^And these are product of our educational system

Only in Nigeria would someone be satisfied with living in ignorance,

person wey  no know, and know im no know, and yet dont want to know is a

Stop being like Sarah palin y'all, Ignorance is bliss,  To make matter worse na for your own country sef, how about if dem come ask u about botswana nkor?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by femzy(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2009
outright bosh embarassed
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by dayokanu(m): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2009
Should I complete it with my NYSC experience in Bauchi State
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by lawrence83: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2009
@poster, are u still at work?

Chico Ejiro in the making, ur to be continued is taking too long.

am so sure it will end with, to God be the glory. that is if u ever come back to conclude the story.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by tijehi(f): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2009
I served in Port harcourt, Rivers State. The NYSC camp is no more in Ndele, but now in Nonwa Gbam, Tai Local Govt Area.  It was one horrible experience. Alot of corp members left, they could not manage the meanness of the officials, the state of the camp and the harsh attitude of the majority of the people (especially in port harcourt city). kai, the people were not welcoming at all. they told us to our face that we worked our posting to Rivers State because of their oil. they exploited corp members in every way they could. if u go to the market wearing your uniform, they would hike the prices of their commodities, it happened to me and my friends countless times. it was so frustrating. Then the big one was that the government gave directive that all corp members be posted to schools to teach (but not  corp members from their state). I wanted Lagos, i never wanted Port harcourt. so it was painful when they said we worked our way. And please all those people who say Lagos females are Promiscuous, should go to Rivers State and see where that word was coined from.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by vislabraye(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2009
amaechijay:

[sup]My apologies for being a little persnickety but isn't Rivers State in the south?

All the people living in the west refer to all the states down there (Cross River,Akwa Ibom,Imo,Abia,Ebonyi,Enugu,Anambra and even Edo and Delta) as EAST

Just as they refer to all Southerners as Ibos,
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by cutie1: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2009
every1 as got a story 2 tell as regard NYSC, hmmm!!!!! my NYSC @ OSUN STATE is a memorable 1
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by Nezan(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2009
My NYSC experience in Zamfara state was unforgettable.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by chosen04(f): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2009
But why in this world will an incomplete story make it to the front page in NL?. Did moderator(s) or administrator collect "SOMETHING?''
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by Theblessed(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2009
Nice one!!! Quite hungry for more and please, go on tell it all - warts and all. Sure its gonna end well and if it doesn't no probs, things happens for a reason.  Excited about your experience where a hostel has no doors boy, that means SHOW BUTTS!  shocked shocked shockedgrin grin grin grin.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by sapphire01(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2009
u boarded an 'aerocontractor flight' in the early 90s, i bow o. days of nigerian airways
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by Ajike: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2009
poster- you 2 come complete your tory now or u don dey fear dem mouth
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by Bestglo(f): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2009
duality:

were u reading my mind
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by Rooneyboy(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2009
Agbaya poster ,your mate dey here ?
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by kidsam: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2009
hope she remembers to post when she sleeps with one of the other corps memebers on the parade field
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by rudegirl: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2009
this is never a new gist every coper surelly have a story to tell about strange lands.

ge use tro it afterall we are till in 9ja.
Re: My NYSC Experience In Rivers State by Jaytee67(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2009
sapphire01:

u boarded an 'aerocontractor flight' in the early 90s, i bow o. days of nigerian airways

I am not too sure there is aerocontractor in Nigeria then. I served in 1992/93 service year in Enugu. We camped at Awgu Camp. May be poster has forgotten the airline she used. What do you think? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance / NYSC Orientation Camp In Ekiti Was Attacked / NYSC Announces 2019 Batch B Stream Two Registration Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.