Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) (3000 Views)

Eko Atlantic City: Tower B Of The Eko Pearl Towers Completed And Unveiled / Very Cheap-Pearl Garden Estate behind SHOPRITE Sangotedo With Governor's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2016
WHY I FOCUS ON PRIME REAL ESTATE IN IBEJU-LEKKI / FREE TRADE ZONE

Because, the below projects are ongoing at Ibeju-Lekki / Free Trade Zone.

Talk to us today, to take advantage of low budget real estate opportunities in this axis:
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
Real estate investing in Lagos is profitable if you know how and where to invest. When you invest appropriately in Nigeria property, you can easily earn as high as 20 - 30 percent growth in your investment year on year with almost zero work.
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
it's a good investment u need to consider
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Call Us Today 08124579981 , Let's be your guide to Safe and Secured Property Investments in and around Ibeju Lekki.
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please call so i can schedule you for our free site inspection.

Lets take advantage of this weekend
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Real estate investing in Lagos is profitable if you know how and where to invest. When you invest appropriately in Nigeria property, you can easily earn as high as 20 - 30 percent growth in your investment year on year with almost zero work.
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
ShoProperties:
invest now
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
ShoProperties:
Take a decision today and Invest in any of the Estate, The Benefits are enormous! As there’s a high demand for properties in these locations as a result of the proposed/ongoing NEW LAGOS PROJECT! Also is high percentage of profit value for Real Estate with Short range of time!
Real value for yours Money!!!
call now
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
ShoProperties:
PICK ANY OF THIS AND ENJOY A DISCOUNT OF %5
GREAT RETURNS ON INVESTMENT
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
Any retirement fund isn’t complete without a property
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2016
“It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.”

Robert Kiyosaki hits the nail on the head on making sound investment choices. You can make a lot of money from investing in property, however you need to make sure that the costs of owning that property don’t eat into the money you make.
You will need to focus just as much on the long term capital gain and making that investment work hard so that you’ll have something left to hand over to your love ones.
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Any retirement fund isn’t complete without a property
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 5:23am On Nov 24, 2016

Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
still available u can call 08124579981 ....
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
WHY I FOCUS ON PRIME REAL ESTATE IN IBEJU-LEKKI / FREE TRADE ZONE

Because, the below projects are ongoing at Ibeju-Lekki / Free Trade Zone.

Talk to us today, to take advantage of low budget real estate opportunities in this axis:
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2016
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it. This is a blessing in disguise. Don't let this opportunity pass. Invest back home. Buy landed properties. Just send your representatives to me (lawyer, surveyor, family members to come for inspection and also carry out due diligence
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2016
My contact :08124579981 / 08027493735 (Call or watsapp)
#NoAgencyFee#
#NoOmo-Onile#
#You are Buying From an Estate and From a Company#
#Good Land Documents#
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Take a decision today and Invest in any of the Estate, The Benefits are enormous! As there’s a high demand for properties in these locations as a result of the proposed/ongoing NEW LAGOS PROJECT! Also is high percentage of profit value for Real Estate with Short range of time!
Real value for yours Money!!!
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congrats to my clients who made use of this wise opportunity.
They have been calling to show how happy they are.

Is never too late to key into this.
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ddestiny20(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Land forsale , with 3 bedroom flat uncompleted there. 1plot(60/120) available for sale at Totowu behind Agbara, 30 minutes drive to Igando in Lagos state. Good for church, fish pond, school, farming.
PRICE: 1500000
WHY BUY FROM ME
My property is free from omo onile wahala, No court cases, No agent fee and Free from any known Government acquisition.
for more information and site inspection call me
0 8 0 9 4 3 7 9 6 8 8
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
ShoProperties:

Am sure what ever your budget is I will get something for you..
yes
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2016
A clear, positive vision is important, but you’ll need to develop a keen foresight to make great decisions that will turn your vision into a reality.
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Would be nice you call me to schedule you for our free site inspection.
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 12:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2016
adewarley099:

Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
adewarley099:
We are not going to ask you for a kobo before inspecting our properties, we delight pleasure in meeting up with your demands as well as giving you the best.
best deal
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Re: AWUF PLOTS OF LAND WITH GOV CONSENT PEARL GARDEN &2nd TOLL GATE(ORCHID HOTEL) by ShoProperties(m): 4:52am On Dec 04, 2016
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Quarter Plot Of Land In Lagos. Pls Call Me Urgently. / Affordable Standout Toilet Suites / Pics Of New 3 Bedroom Flats With Exquisite Finishes Of International Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.