Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pic: Pope Prays In Islamic Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pic: Pope Prays In Islamic Way (752 Views)

CAN Protests Nigerian Participation In Islamic Sports / Muslim Driver Prays In The Middle Of Highway Causing Traffic - Nairawall.com / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Pope Prays In Islamic Way by alienvirus: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2016
"God is peace, 'salam,'" the pope said in his speech at the mosque, where armed U.N. peacekeepers monitored the crowd outside from each of the three minarets.
"Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters," created by the same God, he said, and they must act like it.
"Together, we must say no to hatred, to revenge and to violence, particularly that violence which is perpetrated in the name of a religion or of God himself," Pope Francis insisted.

Re: Pic: Pope Prays In Islamic Way by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2016
Man of peace.
Re: Pic: Pope Prays In Islamic Way by chris2face(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Some won't understand this,ride on the poster above me have said it all wait maybe the person. below me got something better to say
Re: Pic: Pope Prays In Islamic Way by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2016
I support cool
Re: Pic: Pope Prays In Islamic Way by vedaxcool(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2016
I guess he must be a covert Muslim - Christian Radical Elements & Troublemakers In nairaland CRETIN)

Pope is being biased to the north - CAN

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Pope Prays In Islamic Way by jnrbayano(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2016
The vicar of Christ

(1) (Reply)

What Is Hell? / The Cause Of Homosexuality And What The Bible Says About It / Winners Chapel Present Shiloh 2016--my Case Is Different Dec6---10th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.