Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) (56672 Views)

Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video / The Journey Of A Photoblogger Into The Slum Of Ilaje-Bariga Lagos / Nigeria Students Live With Discrimination In India (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by OmoIyaMero: 11:42am On Sep 09, 2016
For those of you shouting it is the natural habitat of afonjas. I ll implore you to check out the names and see that those people are mainly from other tribes. The "I-must-live-in-Lagos" by force crew. I think they should go back to their states instead of wasting in Lagos. And to the bigots on this forum, pray for a better Nigeria and get a life yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by switmay32(f): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2016
Too bad
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by Emempaul(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2016
Just watch very soon one govt will come and demolish d place,claiming health resons then sell it to the highest bidder. An forget abt dis pple lyk say dem no exist b4. Life!
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by Cletus77(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2016
ehispapa:
Very dysfunctional country from the city to the village. i thank God the day i left Nigerai. i will rather be a 10th class citizen anywhere than live in that country.

we complain to you abi na only that slum dey for Nigeria...........cow milk
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by Mekzyzeus(m): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2016
A reenactment of the "George of the Jungle" scenario shocked wink
Govt can't really stop people from living in the "amazon forest", abi na real Local Government be that?
They need government assistance though..
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by Cletus77(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2016
hahahaha a tink Nigerians use lagos dey make mouth for kenyans......." Prepare for the unthinkable" as kenyans send their natural resources to Nigeria...... ONce again hahahaha.......
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by Cathony(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2016
People are suffering sha....God help us all

1 Like

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by olutosfem(f): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2016
No be by force to stay lagos na shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by olucomf: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
ehispapa:
Very dysfunctional country from the city to the village. i thank God the day i left Nigerai. i will rather be a 10th class citizen anywhere than live in that country.

Cos u don' comont for naija now u dey talk nonsense...
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by toshmann(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
In societies where human beings live, this kind of place will be unacceptable even for poultry. Animal rights groups will sue you if you kept your fowls there.
But human beings in Nigeria live there, and all is normal in naija. TUFIAKWA!!!
How much will it cost to make that place habitable? What percentage of the budget will it take?
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by timeandchance76(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
Untainted007:
May God help us all, the amazing part is that, if you enter into any of this wooden houses you will be surprised how they will design the interior as if they are in GRA. Man must survive na abi.
a And fire we burn all they have work for all their life because of their stupidity of living in cheap house. Poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by eleko1: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
ehispapa:
undecided undecided ur Pipu nor dey country abi undecided
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by Disneylady(f): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
ehispapa:
Muttonhead!!!
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by eleko1: 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nah those demdem /ND pipu from DAt side full ground for here
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by poweredcom(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Are thee no postitutes there
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by oduastates: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
the LASG has no choice but to build a slum surveillance unit to stop the encroachment of land and the continuous destruction of the fiona and fauna.
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by Untainted007: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
You sound like you've been in one. grin

Yea I have gone for evangelism in one.
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Gracito:
I read this with tears in my eyes. People are suffering.
Immediately I saw this comment.. I knew a girl made it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by assana: 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
chiaaaaaa na wa oooooooo hardship booming. We shall survive.
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by jhenie(f): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
GossipHeart:
This ain't surprising.
They love dirtiness
You sounded so inhuman right now, no matter how dirty one is, no one will choose to live in such a dirty and dangerous area. You should feel sorry for them not judge them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by dionma: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
It is no well established that where u have proliferation of religious centres, you will fine poverty and hunger. Africa is an example of a continent with do much mosque and churches and with endemic poverty. Building of churches and mosques is not synonymous to wealth creation.

Ask them to relocate from there and hear them whine about government not providing alternative accommodation as if it is the government that brought them to Lagos in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by dionma: 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
It is now well established that where u have proliferation of religious centres, you will fine poverty and hunger. Africa is an example of a continent with do much mosque and churches and with endemic poverty. Building of churches and mosques is not synonymous to wealth creation.

Ask them to relocate from there and hear them whine about government not providing alternative accommodation as if it is the government that brought them to Lagos in the first place.
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by Qualer: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Anabel:
Oh my world. Dear God! I'm speechless. Some of the kids living here are future leaders. They will attain status and forget where they are coming from

kizzy! babe how far now? cheesy
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by MrBLING(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
You guys encroached into the animals habitat. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by Zieristclair(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
uwagimboo:
Man must survive..
Waiting for the govt is like expecting fishes in ur overhead tank..

I just pray they all make it nd move out before the govt will remember they need to sell that area to their cronies...
the bolded got me rotfl grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by kio052001(m): 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
that place the OP is talking about used to be called Monkey Village before it was changed to Jesus Village by someone unknown

the location of the place is between Agboju, Mazamaza, Navy town, not to close to Apapa

1 Like

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
This is really serious... May God help us in naija.
Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by nwakaibeya1: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
This photo show what the rich people do to the poor in the spiritual world and the so called PASTORS AND PROPHETS KNOWS IT AND CANNOT PREACH AGAINST IT IN THEIR CHURCHES AND THE POOR ARE HELD DOWN SPIRITUALLY AND BEING USED TO TRADE IN THE NIGHT ?WHAT WE CALL SERVANTS RIDDING ON HORSES ?WHAT A WORLD WHERE THOSE WHO BELONG TO THE HIDDEN WORLD OPPRESS THOSE WHO WHERE ORIGINALLY MADE RICH BY GOD AND THE EVIL ONES TURNED THEM UPSIDE DOWN AND THOSE TURNED UPSIDE DOWN STILL BOAST IN THEIR CAPTIVITY JUST LIKE THOSE IN THIS PHOTO ARE BOASTING THAT THEY WILL TURN THE TABLE WHEREAS THEY HAVE NO POWER JUST LIKE MANY BORN AGAINS KEEP BOASTING WITH JESUS NAME WHEREAS THERE EVIL BONDAGE IN INCOMPARABLE

Re: Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) by calabardick(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2016
Iyami
Oh, Jesu Christie

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.