Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

NEA 2016: See The Full List Of Winners - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NEA 2016: See The Full List Of Winners (420 Views)

MOBO Award 2017: Full List Of Winners / Headies Awards 2016 List Of Winners (Full) / Mtv Africa Music Awards Winners 2016: See The Complete List! - MAMA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEA 2016: See The Full List Of Winners by kingui(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2016
NEA 2016: See The Full List Of Winners
The eleventh edition of the Nigerian Entertainment Awards [NEA], took place on Sunday September 4, 2016 at Tribeca Performing Art Center in New York. The event, saw the likes of Kiss Daniel, Olamide, winning big at this year’s edition. See Full List of Winners below: MUSIC CATEGORIES Album of the Year : Eyan Mayweather (Olamide) Hottest Single of the Year : Mama (Kiss Daniel) Best Song : Pick Up (Adekunle Gold) AfroPop Artist of the Year : Kiss Daniel Rap Act of the Yea r: Olamide Best RnB Artist of the Year: Seyi Shay Dancehall Artist: Ketchup Best Collabo of the Year: My Woman, My Everything – Patoranking ft Wande Coal Best Live Performance : 2Baba Best Music Video of the Year (Director) : Unlimited LA (Emergency, Dbanj) Best New Act to Watch : Adekunle Gold Alternative Artist: Aramide Indigenous Artist of the Year : Flavour Diaspora Artist of the Year: Ayojay Gospel Artist of the Year : Frank Edward Most Promising Act to Watch : Mr. Eazi Music Producer of the Year: Masterkraft African Male Artist of the Year (Non Nigerian) : Shatta Wale African Female Artist of the Year (Non Nigerian): Efya http://tooxclusive.com/news/nea-2016-see-full-list-winners/

(1) (Reply)

Music Production Promo / Images Of Joshua Jazzy / Excellon - Make My Money (MMM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.