Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Study Free In Sweden Undergrauate And Master Programs,apply With Your O level - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Free In Sweden Undergrauate And Master Programs,apply With Your O level (1038 Views)

Is It Illegal To Run 2 Master Programs Simultaneously In Seperate Institutions? / Low-cost/Free Tuition Bachelor's and Master's Programs In Europe / Study Free In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Free In Sweden Undergrauate And Master Programs,apply With Your O level by Nzewine: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
Hello I would like to bring to your knowledge that you can realize your dreams to study abroad. Yes that’s right, these is because some Europe top and biggest universities offer free tuition free education to inspired student to study undergraduate courses in their country. What theses means is those students are admitted to study free with out paying any school fees. However students are required to arrange on their arrival their own accommodation and feeding expenses.

However due to their flexible education system student are allowed the opportunity to study and work at the same time and make as high as 1000 euros in a month (over N 250,000).

Some of the countries offering theses opportunity include Finland Germany Sweden,

Russia

Admissions for 2009/2010 admission for sweden will stat on 1st December 2009 are open for all Nigerian Applicant for undergraduate courses can apply with only their WA EC or O level result.no TOEFL needed, and if you will like for me to help you enroll to enable you to be selected, them send me an email to nzewiworks@yahoo.com

From Nzewiworks education consultant

nzewiworks@yahoo.com
Re: Study Free In Sweden Undergrauate And Master Programs,apply With Your O level by sweetcoint(f): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
Thanks I'll do that straight away
but how can we send our O' level result?
my email address: blessinogunu@yahoo.com
Re: Study Free In Sweden Undergrauate And Master Programs,apply With Your O level by webbjamie(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
I checked Sweden n Finland out myself but the problem is you have to be able to speak the language undecided 'cos the Lectures and the exam will be done in the language.check it out urself. sweden(www.studera.nu) finland(www.minedu.fi).i don't know about Rermany and Russia.pls gimme some info.

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Part-time Meet Here / Success Wishes For Atbu Student's / Lagos State Polytechnic Forms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.