Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,641 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Choices - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choices (357 Views)

Divine Choices Over Your Life Are Official Before Heaven - 1 Kg 19:15-17 / Divine Choices Are Official In The Spirit - 1 Kings 19:15-17, 1 Samuel 16:10-13 / Life's Most Important Choices - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choices by overcomersfaith(f): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2016
Beloved, another PCL is here again and we are eager to bring forth the teachings of the day as it is going to be impactful and save you a lot of stress hitherto you have been going through.

Life is full of choice no doubt, the difference is what choices are you making? The choice of today will have a greater impact on your tomorrow. The choice you fail to make today will one day in future be staring you at your face. So what is the best way around it? What shall we do to ensure that we do not fail God as we journey along. Also in this package is a message that will help you see who you are in God’s kingdom. Interesting I tell you

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/with-me-wherever-i-am/

(1) (Reply)

The Typical African Pastors Contributing To Africa's Backwardness. / Disciple Of Christ Or Church Member? / Some Of The Best Quotes Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.