Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

When My Pen Bleed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When My Pen Bleed (400 Views)

My Right To Write,my Pen To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When My Pen Bleed by chasewordz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Souls are guaranteed to be liberated when my pen bleed and this isn't a question of how I intend doing that but a matter of when he needs me to get it done. Am in sync with the creator and we can say am a voice that needs to be heard. Apparently, the world has fed us with a lot of lies and even when we know the truth, we rather choose to fall for its manipulating tongue. Now there's a little or no fight at all between right and wrong because the last time I checked, statistics of point scored has greatly tilted to the negative side and we can only but wonder how soon we would get knocked out by life.

It's crazy and highly unbelievable how we've stooped so low and allowed ourselves to be over ride by our right to our own will and are un-arguably misusing the grace that has been given to us but let's not forget that no matter how big a storage tank is, if there's no power supply to pump for a refill, the tap runs out. For instance, in the past years have been living with an hacked school of thought that was infected with the world's most dangerous virus and was left with a messed up mindset that had me heading for an emergency crash land and if not for grace, where would I be, talk more of writing this piece.

Time is too short to be wasted and you're not guaranteed the next minute, so why not use the seconds wisely. I've heard a couple stories of people dying and been restored back to life after given the privilege of having an encounter with the agent of death and a quick glance at what heaven and hell looks like but I don't need to travel that far to know that people prefer the raining season, when there are light showers and that cool night breeze that curdles us to sleep, to the extreme heat that the summer sun burns our beautiful skins with.

Basically, where you intend spending your https://kingsolomonsmine..com.ng/2016/08/when-my-pen-bleed.html ...continue reading

Visit my blog for more interesting write ups: www.kingsolomonsmine..com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Day Nigeria Won The World Cup.. A Must Read / A Story You Would Love To Read! / ‘I Will Tear Up My Green Card On January 20’- Wole Soyinka Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.