Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,402 members, 7,843,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] (24369 Views)

Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] / Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Qmerit(m): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
yorke1:

Me jobless and hungry? Hahahahaha.

Cause the way some of u fink every one is jobless and hungry cause of recession baffles me... May God take away joblessness and hunger from some people certainly not all.
Peace
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by baldeagle: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
wapers5560:
Go find better thing do
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by jaystix(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
winkMay GOD keep guiding and protecting you @Basket mouth...it is well, them no reach...1luv y'al
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by orbis(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
I think he was robbed because he was one of those who was shouting the CHANGE mantra. Now we are in the CHANGE era and things have gone from good to worse. Awon boys must collect their share na.
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Ukalsman(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
wapers5560:

Thief
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by nowpresence(f): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
It's like everyone I know is being robbed in this era of change.
Last two weeks Sunday at around 8:00am. My mum was driving out of the compound, she was almost outside when a car came from behind, she thought the car was passing the lane, so she waited, before we knew what was happening two boys came out of the car with guns and knife and asked to surrender all our belongings. They took my mum car, my bag which was inside the already including my phone was taken.
We later reported to the police, even after the narration of what happened, it did not stop Nigerian police from collecting money from us.

That same week, two of my friends were also robbed.
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Azord(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
the sure mercies of David will be on u
so u attend sure mercies of DAVID church.
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
Azord:
so u attend sure mercies of DAVID church.
no
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Azord(m): 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
okedoyinolabisi:
no
okay u just dey quote bible.
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by DorisK(f): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Even in the trial, he still cracks jokes. sacrifice am bro
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by olamirey(f): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Celebs should stop flaunting their wealth.there's soooo much poverty in the land.Boys are not smilong.Thank God no one was hurt

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Tobitrueman(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:
God continue to guide and protect you and family cool

"social media page" no name?

Some lessons:

- Continue to be yourself
- Respect the feelings of others
- Know the boundaries
- Keep your good friends
- Showoff less and make more money
- Be prayerful and use instincts
- Form a new circle

Seconded
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by UyiIredia(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thank God for his life and his sense of humour.
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by Jacko1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nigeria is just getting harder

I will always blame daura nnama called buhari

The things we are hearing and seeing these days have never occured b4

God is punishing us for putting this bastard buhari in power

Robbing crlebrity at their house

Lawlessness just dey rise

Nigeria turnin to wild west
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by opey112(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
yorke1:
Pele but on a serious note, your Sense of humour that has long faded away since Buhari brought hardship to the country.

Abi no be who don chop bellefu dey laugh?

Person wey buy 1 bag of rice for 20k go dey laugh

QUOTE ME AND SEE THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE YOUR GENERATION!
wey the thunder.....lol.......see mentality thunder ko fire ni
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by MRBODMAS(m): 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
pippimp:

Anyone else see a problem with that sentence?
I just dey waka pass, I no see it. U mean that 'The Police? English teacher.
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by pippimp(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
MRBODMAS:

I just dey waka pass, I no see it. U mean that 'The Police? English teacher.

The fact that someone is saying that it would be a bad idea to call the police if one is in trouble. And he actually got likes for that. In a normal society, is it not logical to call the people tasked with helping you in such situations? It's like saying don't call a doctor or go to a hospital if you are sick. It only points to how abnormal Nigeria is. The fact that even you did not see that says a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by mrnuur(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Guy men visit guy man.

Thank God no one was hurt
Re: Basketmouth Finally Speaks About Robbery Incident [PICS] by oloet: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
pippimp:

Anyone else see a problem with that sentence?
problem Boku there, Nigerians loves doing things wrongly.... imagine!!! I thought I was the only one smelling that

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AFRIMA 2016 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.