Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod (24356 Views)

Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by newsynews: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Below are pictures of a birthday party organized for Nollywood Actor, Kunle Afod by his family. The father of 4 shared the pictures on Instgram to show how much he's loved by his family.

Lovely cakes were presented to the Actor by each children and also his wife.

The Yoruba Actor narrated how he got home to meet the party already kicked off with family and friends all around.

Was on set ...before I got back home the party had started...Thanks to all my friends and to all student of legacy school of performing art..... one love

In another post, Kunle Afod thanked his family for the love they showed him

Special thank to my family..They always make my day a memorable one.. @desolaafod thank you for everything I love u and will always love you..@omiayoafod#desireafod #imodolaafod #yiyenitemiafod. Will love to have u guys again and again Love u like mofe lowo..

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/10/actor-kunle-afod-birthday-party.html

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by newsynews: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2017
more pictures

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by newsynews: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2017
more

1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by iamJ(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2017
is that his wife or mother? shocked shocked shocked

#No Filter Attitude

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by okusman(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

You may reach him directly on 0806521684* to confirm better.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by itspzpics(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
Hbd once again
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by newsynews: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
Some of these Actors are wise, that's why they prefer to marry a wife instead of a slay queen.

If he had married a slay queen like most of his colleagues, he probably will be among the list of celebrities whose divorce you have mocked.

87 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by WotzupNG: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by hezy4real01(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
No comment.....money good sha
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Andyblaze: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Beautiful Family

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by WebSurfer(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Papiikush: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
newsynews:

Some of these Actors are wise, that's why they prefer to marry a wife instead of a slay queen.

If he had married a slay queen like most of his colleagues, he probably will be among the list of celebrities whose divorce you have mocked.

You listening to that guy?

Someone whose brain is filled with cough syrup and rat poison? grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by nairavsdollars(f): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
VERY TALENTED GUY..HBD
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Speakdatruth: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
Sometimes you don't have to comment, just read and move on.

26 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by DopeBoss(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude
Wat Would It Have Cost You To Wish Him Happy Birthday Rather Than Badmouthingundecided ..Nigerians And BadMouth Be Lyk 5&6 Smh!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by joystickextend1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Happy Birthday smiley

Meanwhile guys out my profile for your extender products
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by adeniyi55: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Po's grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Ridwan123(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
great
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by InsanePsycho(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

She is old though. Damn undecided
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by martolux(m): 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wonderful Family....No single Female...Bro Kule's XY chromosome strong o grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Pringlez: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

This is not good na!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by sobastical: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Beautiful family... I always respect this man.
More years in health and wealth in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by naijamafioso: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
beautiful1 happy birthday

check my sognature for free bitcoins
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by CynthiaChi(f): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
I just need one of those cakes to appear in my front now.... Wishing him many more years
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Met this guy during arsenal vs liverpool game.. Kai watching match with him nah laugh u go laugh tire..

Happy birthday bro
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by Sexytemi(f): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:

#No Filter Attitude

I dont know if you're blind, stupid or just acting foolish, if you look well enough you'd see she has a little kid who is like 2 -3months old, and by that you should know that its the effect of pregnancy that made her looked that big, next time try to reason with your head and not your anus.

Happy Birthday and what a lovely family, the children are so so cute ....love the name"imodola"...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by DopeBoss(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
kachi087:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Wtf is wrong wit u guys?.. wat concerns mtn with kunle afodundecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by BluntBoy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
I am yet to meet a lover of Yoruba movies that does not like this guy. He is one guy who does not struggle to make himself funny. He just makes it effortlessly easy. And he is also very versatile. God bless your new age, bro.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of Kunle Afod by damorikoko(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
How?? ?
Cough medicine and rat poison dey inside just one head?? ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-damijo Joins Instagram, Shares Lovely Photos / Denrele Edun's Outfit To AFRIMA 2016 (Photos) / Mosun Filani & Husband, Kayode Oduoye Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.