Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

I Need A Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Nigerian Passport (425 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Nigerian Passport by Kayleb26(m): 7:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Please good people, who has info about the fastest way to obtain Nigeria passport...
Re: I Need A Nigerian Passport by Ovokoo: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2016
Go to the Nigerian Immigration Service and just walk up to one the officers there. They will do it speedily for you. You can get it the same day or the following day.
Re: I Need A Nigerian Passport by Lexusgs430: 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kayleb26:
Please good people, who has info about the fastest way to obtain Nigeria passport...

Are you a Nigerian?

(1) (Reply)

Travelling From Ekwulobia (anambra) To Ndoni (rivers) / I Want To Study Film Directing And Production In The U.S / Driving Into The FCT Abuja Via The City Gate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.