Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Obese Woman Target Being The Fattest Woman In The World,Boyfriend Support Her. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obese Woman Target Being The Fattest Woman In The World,Boyfriend Support Her. (745 Views)

Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) / "I Want To Be The Fattest Woman In The World!!!" Model Says She's Sexy (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obese Woman Target Being The Fattest Woman In The World,Boyfriend Support Her. by dechriscool(m): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Obese woman gets full support from her boyfriend to add weight.

– Monica Riley is a morbidly obese woman in America

– She wants to become the fattest woman in the world

– Her boyfriend supports her by feeding her food through a funnel until she is full.

Monica Riley is a 27-year-old American woman weighing over 317kg making her morbidly obese. She models for a websites that celebrate Big Beautiful Women (BBW) and said her goal is to become the world’s fattest woman and until she is unable to walk.

She embraced her weight in 2014 after trial and errors with weight loss. It was then she vowed to become the world’s fattest woman and her boyfriend, Sid, who is 25 years old fully supports her decision by helping her reach her obese weight goal. See video below:

She spoke to Sun UK: “The plan is to reach 1000lbs and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too.”

“It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed. If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll – it’s a big turn-on for both of us.

Since Monica met Sid, she eats six biscuits, six sausages in a bread roll, a big bowl of sugary cereal, two weight gain shakes, four McChicken sandwiches, four double cheeseburgers, large French fries, 30 chicken nuggets, macaroni cheese, Taco Bell and a gallon of ice cream. Sid feeds her through a funnel till she is full.

She said: “The bigger I get the sexier I feel. I love my big soft belly and stuffing myself with food really turns me on. We do plan to have children – there’s nothing to stop me raising a child from my bedroom. We would get a nanny in to help around the house and take the baby out and about.”
“There’s nothing to stop us raising a child. Some people might think it’s selfish but I’m confident we would be good parents. Sid loves to cook for me and hand-feed me and I’ve achieved so much since we got together.”

“He feeds me around the clock and I never have to get up to do anything. I could get hit by a car tomorrow and my life would be over. At least if I die this way I will have lived out the life I wanted and fulfilled all of my dreams.”

Sid said to take care of her would be a dream come true. He said: “There is a misconception that feederism and immobility is about control. I love her and I love doing things for her – caring for her would be a dream come true.”

“The funnel feeding is what I really look forward to. I find it to be a very sexual experience and I know Sid likes it too. I have 20,000 online fans and they love to watch the funnel feeding – it’is a big hit.www.naij.com › Entertainment News

Re: Obese Woman Target Being The Fattest Woman In The World,Boyfriend Support Her. by dechriscool(m): 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2016
More pics

(1) (Reply)

Widow Goes On Facebook To Lay Curses On Popular Nollywood Actor Who She Claims O / Amber Rose Pose For Misguided Clothing Line(photos) / (pic) Mikel Obi;s Baby Mama And Their Twins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.