Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Iheanacho VS Rashford- Manchester Derby - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho VS Rashford- Manchester Derby (586 Views)

Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos) / Iheanacho Vs Rashford To Trend Again / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iheanacho VS Rashford- Manchester Derby by Layckornn2015: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
The Manchester derby holds tomorrow, with two teenagers, Kelechi Iheanacho and Marcus Rashford set to collide at Old Trafford. As Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho and City boss, Pep Guardiola prepare to face each other for the first time in a Manchester derby, another intriguing sub-plot is the battle of the teens, between England’s forward, Rashford and Nigerian striker, Iheanacho. Both players were on target last weekend, for their respective countries. Iheanacho scored the only goal in Eagles victory against Tanzania, while Rashford found the back of the net twice in England’s under-21 game. With Sergio Aguero banned from playing the next three City game by the Football Association, the likelihood of Iheanacho playing a key role Guardiola’s starting squad for the derby is high. And the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup winner with Nigeria in the United Arab Emirates has welcomed the opportunity to fill Ageuro’s boots for the clash at Old Trafford. “Sergio’s suspension is a big loss but we have a lot of big players to turn to,” he told The Sun. “If I get picked I’m going to do my job. Games like this mean a lot and it doesn’t come bigger than a derby.” And the Red end of Manchester, another teen star, Rashford is already dreaming of winning the war of the teens if fielded by Mourinho tomorrow. “If chosen, my dream is to help my team win the game. It will be a great honour and privilege to help the team achieve their aim”, said the hot England striker.
www.gist4afrika..com
Re: Iheanacho VS Rashford- Manchester Derby by Maxity02(f): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
forget mourinho, city is winning

(1) (Reply)

Rio Paralympics 2016: Nigeria's Paralympic Powerlifters Show Football Stars The / Liverpool Vs Manchester United – Monday [17/10/2016] / Vincent Kompany On Donald Trump "Let's Put All The Idiots In Power"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.